Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Clutch QBs: Stats say Carr among the best

  1. #1

    Clutch QBs: Stats say Carr among the best

    https://www.raidersbeat.com/clutch-q...mong-the-best/

    At least we know when our backs against the wall we can count on our QB. Looking forward to him proving the naysayers wrong in 2019!

  2. #2
    We just need to find a way to be "in the game" late.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Epjnephrjne View Post
    We just need to find a way to be "in the game" late.
    Yep, keep it one score going into the 4th......there is always a shot with Carr.

  4. #4
    Yeah, let’s release or trade him for a 4th rounder. Makes sense, doesn’t it?

    Go Raiders and in Reggie, Mark, Chucky, and Mike Mayock I trust!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by F.I.B. Savior View Post
    Yeah, let’s release or trade him for a 4th rounder. Makes sense, doesn’t it?

    Go Raiders and in Reggie, Mark, Chucky, and Mike Mayock I trust!
    A lot of sense, then use that top 10 pick get Herbert, but wait he needs some seasoning in 2020, lets trade that 4th for Tannehill as the veteran bridge QB.....round and round we go.....lol.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    A lot of sense, then use that top 10 pick get Herbert, but wait he needs some seasoning in 2020, lets trade that 4th for Tannehill as the veteran bridge QB.....round and round we go.....lol.
    Hebert isn't good. A taller, skinnier Marriota. What game screams, I'm an NFL QB. The less then 50% completions against San Jose St and Bowling Green.

    https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb.../gamelog/2018/
    Last edited by psly2124; 05-24-2019 at 02:16 AM.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Hebert isn't good. A taller, skinnier Marriota. What game screams, I'm an NFL QB. The less then 50% completions against San Jose St and Bowling Green.

    https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb.../gamelog/2018/
    Kept hearing so much about Herbert. Saw a few clips of him and was wondering what all the hoopla was about. Finally got a chance to watch a Duck game and came away thoroughly unimpressed.

    Honestly don't understand why he's so highly rated and what all the hype is about.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Kept hearing so much about Herbert. Saw a few clips of him and was wondering what all the hoopla was about. Finally got a chance to watch a Duck game and came away thoroughly unimpressed.

    Honestly don't understand why he's so highly rated and what all the hype is about.
    He plays a weak schedule and cannot dominate. The Pac 12 plays little to no defense. Where are the numbers?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Kept hearing so much about Herbert. Saw a few clips of him and was wondering what all the hoopla was about. Finally got a chance to watch a Duck game and came away thoroughly unimpressed.

    Honestly don't understand why he's so highly rated and what all the hype is about.
    I'm not impressed either. I really am hoping Carr does enough to keep us from drafting a QB high.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •