Thread: Raiders sign TE Erik Swoope

Raiders sign TE Erik Swoope

former college basketball player, looks like competition for Darren Waller spot
    Last edited by EricAllen21; 05-21-2019 at 03:29 PM.

Why? Scrubville.

just camp fodder to push waller imo

competition for waller or are they gonna try him at receiver? sounds like a good catcher but piss poor blocker.

Quote Originally Posted by EricAllen21 View Post
    former college basketball player, looks like competition for Darren Waller spot
    Great - the blind leading the blind. Dude never even played football before the NFL. Looks like the Raiders are going for "the best out of the worst" when it comes to TE's.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    Great - the blind leading the blind. Dude never even played football before the NFL. Looks like the Raiders are going for "the best out of the worst" when it comes to TE's.
    been saying watch darren waller,sleeper te for us,gruden,mayock and derek carr have pretty much said this guy is gonna be a weapon for us

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    been saying watch darren waller,sleeper te for us,gruden,mayock and derek carr have pretty much said this guy is gonna be a weapon for us
    If the Cincy game was an indication of things to come, I will take it....Gruden will find creative ways to get him the ball.....then again, now with NFL caliber WRs outside, he will get tons of looks, as a former WR, I definitely see him playing outside as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    I know you have and Gruden has said the same thing. Just not sure why they brought this new guy in. Waller should be competing with the TE's who have a chance. There were already 5 TE's on the roster before he came in. And only 5 O guards. 2 of them rookies. Just not getting the thinking behind it.

yah I would want another guard and de signed before thanks