Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bosa Injured

Damn, I stated Bosa would give them 2 good years followed by being an injury nightmare followed by a hold out contract pain in the ass.

But when they play the can ball...
    Fu#k The Rest

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    Digging around, found that their father John was a 1st round 16th overall pick by the Dolphins, 3 year career 21 starts 7 sacks, $214K per sack....shorten career.....you guessed it, injury shortened, blew out both knees.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/articl...NEWS/812067740
    I wouldn't write off Joey and Nick just yet based on Papa John blowing out his knees, or Nick pulling a hamstring in OTAs, but their injury history definitely has to be a concern.

Joey's foot problem last year and Nick's final year at OSU are certainly red flags and reason for concern though. Some guys are just unlucky when it comes to injuries. Some might be predisposed to specific injuries.

BTW John, are you aware of Ferrell's knee injury in high school ?

Injury issues are most likely related to the "juice". Dad did them and most likely his kids too. Joey said he put his brother on a secret routine. Secret routine usually means PED's

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    I wouldn't write off Joey and Nick just yet based on Papa John blowing out his knees, or Nick pulling a hamstring in OTAs, but their injury history definitely has to be a concern.

Joey's foot problem last year and Nick's final year at OSU are certainly red flags and reason for concern though. Some guys are just unlucky when it comes to injuries. Some might be predisposed to specific injuries.

BTW John, are you aware of Ferrell's knee injury in high school ?
    No, are you aware of Nick's knee injury in high school?

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    No, are you aware of Nick's knee injury in high school?
    Yep, torn ACL, I believe.

Not widely known, but Ferrell also tore his ACL.