Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Antonio Brown Didnít Bother To Show At Raiders OTA

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    4100 yds and 69% look like he followed grudens orders,offense is gonna avg 7 pts more per game this yr imo
    His numbers don't mean shit. Far more telling was his sideline argument with Gruden at the end of the year. They're weren't on the same page, obviously.

I think more and more every day that had Murray been available in the draft he'd be a Raider.

Maybe we can get Eli

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    His numbers don't mean shit. Far more telling was his sideline argument with Gruden at the end of the year. They're weren't on the same page, obviously.

I think more and more every day that had Murray been available in the draft he'd be a Raider.
    players and coaches getting into it on the sideline is normal during heated games but carrs performance under the worst conditions possible with bad oline and no wr's worth a damn while completeing 69% and a new high in yds says a lot (4100 yds) now with weapons expect 7 pts more per game and new highs in yds,tds,pct 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    Maybe we can get Eli
    as a backup,ok

players and coaches getting into it on the sideline is normal during heated games but carrs performance under the worst conditions possible with bad oline and no wr's worth a damn while completeing 69% and a new high in yds says a lot (4100 yds) now with weapons expect 7 pts more per game and new highs in yds,tds,pct 2019
    It's not normal. Especially on the sideline. If there's a problem, the normal thing to do is keep it behind closed doors not air it out publicly.

as a backup,ok
    Total sarcasm. I don’t want him at all, in any capacity

Total sarcasm. I don’t want him at all, in any capacity
    He's still better than Carr.

He's still better than Carr.
    There it is. Totally shocked to read that one

There it is. Totally shocked to read that one
    2 Super Bowls and he's still better than Carr.

2 Super Bowls and he's still better than Carr.
    Of course he is. Everyone is.