Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: gerald mccoy released

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    True. Ask Robert Kraft.
    hey wait a minute "stop picking on the old man getting a tug cause he woke up and it was working",lmao

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    Yes there's plenty of evil other people in the world no doubt.

However, those evil individuals don't make their perverted viewpoints an agenda backed by billions of dollars.

The jews own the media, Hollywood, judicial branch, and they use their wealth to peddle their perversions.

Yeah I banged prostitutes but I ain't no pervert and I wouldn't try to push an agenda on someone else.

The jews are anti-Christian. They deny the divinity of Jesus Christ. Their Talmud says it's ok for jews to rape children of non Jews and calls non Jews "goyim".

You say things like I think 15 million jews dominate a planet of over 6 billion to make me look like a nutjob but I never said that but I will address it anyway.

The jews are able to manipulate and control entire nations through the central banks of the world.

The Rothschilds, the Bilderbergers, the Trilateral Commission, the Federal Reserve, the IMF, etc. etc.

Through the banking system, every industrialized country on earth has a central bank with few exceptions.

These countries must borrow money which is lent through these central banks at interest. The country is never allowed to make (print) their own money or set their own economic policy.

Instead, the central bank will decide that for them. Now, if a nation plays their game to their satisfaction, the central bank will continue to lend that nation money at interest forever thus enslaving the population and all future generations into debt that can never be repaid.

If a nation has the balls to say no to this slave system (like Argentina, North Korea, Iran, or Venezuela) they will be cut off from any and all borrowing, have a propaganda smear campaign run against them to manipulate the population against those nations, be crushed under the weight of economic sanctions, and possibly have war foisted upon them.

These banks and organizations are almost entirely controlled by jews.

This is how they control the world.
    You really are a twisted Jew hating nitwit.

You just spout off about things you know absolutely nothing about.

I didn't realize you were a Talmudic scholar. Odds are you don't even know what the Talmud is, but that won't stop you from claiming that the Talmud says it's OK to rape the children of non-Jews.

Yep, we sure see lots of Jews raping the children of non-Jews, it's a real problem. Sheeesh.

Jews do use the word Goyim to describe non-Jews, but obviously you don't have a clue what the word Goyim connotates or means.

As for the Jews controlling the Judicial branch of government, besides RBG what other Jews currently sit or have sat on the Supreme Court ?

One second you're saying "I never said" 15 million Jews dominate a planet of over 6 billion non-Jews, (Raiderman818 is just making that up to make Philly 'look likea nut job') but by the end of your pathetic diatribe you've explained how the Jews do in fact, "control the world".

You're spinning like a top.

So which is it ? Do the 15 million Jews control the world or not ?

There's some really bizarre shit in your post, but one of the best is that the Jews control the central banks of almost every nation on Earth and that those Jew controlled nations aren't allowed to print their own money or set their own economic policy.

I'm really not surprised you think Jews actually control and enslave the entire planet through the Rothschilds and that nations don't print their own money or set their own economic policies. After all, you do believe Paul McCartney is an imposter. No doubt that's a Jewish conspracy too, engineered by Brian Epstein.

I'm wondering how the evil Jews manage to find the time to control every aspect of the media, finance, and judiciary systems worldwide....in addition to dominating in science, physics, medicine, literature, etc.

They're a really busy people considering they also have to make time to rape the children of Goyim, not to mention control the weather !

Philly, I'm going to miss laughing at your stupidity when you lose our bet. So please keep the laughs coming while you can.

^^^how the hell did we go from talking about Gerald Mccoy to this? Gotta love the interwebs.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    You really are a twisted Jew hating nitwit.

You just spout off about things you know absolutely nothing about.

I didn't realize you were a Talmudic scholar. Odds are you don't even know what the Talmud is, but that won't stop you from claiming that the Talmud says it's OK to rape the children of non-Jews.

Yep, we sure see lots of Jews raping the children of non-Jews, it's a real problem. Sheeesh.

Jews do use the word Goyim to describe non-Jews, but obviously you don't have a clue what the word Goyim connotates or means.

As for the Jews controlling the Judicial branch of government, besides RBG what other Jews currently sit or have sat on the Supreme Court ?

One second you're saying "I never said" 15 million Jews dominate a planet of over 6 billion non-Jews, (Raiderman818 is just making that up to make Philly 'look likea nut job') but by the end of your pathetic diatribe you've explained how the Jews do in fact, "control the world".

You're spinning like a top.

So which is it ? Do the 15 million Jews control the world or not ?

There's some really bizarre shit in your post, but one of the best is that the Jews control the central banks of almost every nation on Earth and that those Jew controlled nations aren't allowed to print their own money or set their own economic policy.

I'm really not surprised you think Jews actually control and enslave the entire planet through the Rothschilds and that nations don't print their own money or set their own economic policies. After all, you do believe Paul McCartney is an imposter. No doubt that's a Jewish conspracy too, engineered by Brian Epstein.

I'm wondering how the evil Jews manage to find the time to control every aspect of the media, finance, and judiciary systems worldwide....in addition to dominating in science, physics, medicine, literature, etc.

They're a really busy people considering they also have to make time to rape the children of Goyim, not to mention control the weather !

Philly, I'm going to miss laughing at your stupidity when you lose our bet. So please keep the laughs coming while you can.
    First of all, you don't know me personally so your charge that I hate jews is laughable at best, defamation of character at worst and is utterly false.

Again I post facts, not push an agenda like you do.

The talmud does state that it's acceptable for a jew to have sex with minors as long as the minors aren't jewish and come from non jews.

There are many Jewish scholars that have written books supporting and advocating child sex as being socially acceptable.

Don't believe me? Here...

Not Harmful to Minors: The Perils of Protecting Kids from Sex by Judith Levine.

Harris Mirkin, a professor at the University of Missouri-Kansas City, published a 1999 article in the Journal of Homosexuality complaining that boys who have sex with men "are never considered willing participants, even if they are hustlers." He has also written that "children are the last bastion of the old sexual morality."

A 1998 "meta-analytic" study in an American Psychological Association (APA run by jews) journal argued, among other things, that "value-neutral"

language such as "adult-child sex" should be used to describe child molestation if it was a "willing encounter."

Now let's see what the Talmud actually states:

According to the Soncino Talmud Glossary:

KETHUBAH (Lit., 'a written [document]'); (a) a wife's marriage settlement which she is entitled to recover on her being divorced or on the death of her husband. The minimum settlement for a virgin is two hundred zuz, and for a widow remarrying one hundred zuz; (b) the marriage contract specifying the mutual obligations between husband and wife and containing the amount of the endowment and any other special financial obligations assumed by the husband.

Zuz is a unit of currency. We see, then, that a dollar (or zuz) value is put on virginity.

Now let's look at a Mishnah from Kethuboth 11a:

MISHNAH. WHEN A GROWN-UP MAN (7) HAS HAD SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH (8) A LITTLE GIRL, (9) OR WHEN A SMALL BOY (10) HAS INTERCOURSE WITH A GROWN-UP WOMAN, OR [WHEN A GIRL WAS ACCIDENTALLY] INJURED BY A PIECE OF WOOD (11) — [IN ALL THESE CASES] THEIR KETHUBAH IS TWO HUNDRED [ZUZ] …
    — Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Kethuboth 11a
    Soncino 1961 Edition, page 57

The translator, Rabbi Dr. Samuel Daiches, amplifies the text with footnotes:

A man who was of age.
    Lit., 'who came on'.
    Less than three years old.
    Less than nine years of age.
    Lit., 'One who was injured by wood', as a result of which she injured the hymen.
    — Rabbi Dr. Daiches

Let's review the above-cited Mishnah: "When a grown-up man has had sexual intercourse with a little girl, or when a small boy has intercourse with a grown-up woman …" It is obvious that sex activity between a grown man and a little girl, and between a grown woman and a little boy, is a part of the woof and the warp of everyday Talmud life; such relationships, in the eyes of the Sages, are unremarkable. There is no prohibition on sexual activity between adults and young children — it is simply regulated. Recall the words of the Very Reverend the Chief Rabbi of the British Empire the late Dr. Joseph Herman Hertz:

Religion in the Talmud attempts to penetrate the whole of human life with the sense of law and right. Nothing human is in its eyes mean or trivial; everything is regulated and sanctified by religion. Religious precept and duty accompany man from his earliest years to the grave and beyond it. They guide his desires and actions at every moment.
    — Rabbi Dr. Hertz (38)

Thus, if the Talmud permits girls three years old and younger to be sexually used by adults, that is the law. The concern of the Sages is to ensure that the adult is not, technically speaking, in violation of any of the rules.

Getting to the financial aspect of jewish control, all central banks of the world report to the controlling body of all central banks-The IMF.

Take a look and see who is behind the IMF as well as all central banks. You guessed it. The jews.

Your point about the judicial system not being controlled by jews because Ruth Bader Ginsburg is the only jew on the Supreme Court is entirely laughable.

Look at who makes up the vast majority of both lawyers and judges. Do a little research yourself.

My points stand as simple truth. You push an obvious agenda.

Looking forward when you lose the bet.
    Last edited by PhillyRaider; 05-26-2019 at 06:37 AM.

Looks like Gerald McCoy should change his name to Jerome.

Gerald is in pretty high demand. I heard 10 teams interested. And some have much more cap space available. I dont think he is a possibility for the Raiders.

I know our guys at DT arent as proven but we have to roll with them.

I think we wait for a surprise defensive end cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Christ View Post
    This has to be the move. There’s 3-4 positions that should be addressed ahead of DT:

1. DE (No explanation necessary)
    2. LG (No explanation necessary)
    3. P (Townsend needs to compete against a decent, proven commodity. Field position wins games.)
    4. LB (who cares if Cabinda/Lee/Morrow get pushed down the depth chart? They’re all depth players anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Christ View Post
    I don't think there are going to be many surprises cuts out there at this point.
    Falcons could cut Beasley possibly depending on their cap space.

In remembrance of Memorial Day..