Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: gerald mccoy released

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRaider View Post
    lol he gave them back their own money which we were holding against international law..but who gives a rat's behind about that? $1.7 billion is chump change .. it's funny how politicians use that to brainwash their public knowing full well that $1.7 billion is absolutely NOTHING .. the USS Zumwalt costs $4 billion + to produce ..a naval destroyer .. $1.7 billion will get them a nice tug-boat.
    LMAO @ holding their own money against international law.

That's fucking hilarious.

Where's the concern about international law when Iran is setting off bombs in Argentina ? Any concern about international law when they're financing Hezbolah's murderous activities ?

Let me get this straight....The Iranian Mullahs are directly responsible for murderous terror acts around the world, have proxies stirring up shit, killing people all over the globe....and let's just ignore that and throw BILLIONS of dollars at them.....after all, it's their money and that's international law !

How many people have died and will die because Hussein Obozo enabled them ?

HILLARY, WHAT'S THAT THEY'RE CHANTING ? DEATH TO THE GREAT SATAN !?
    QUICK....SEND THEM A COUPLE HUNDRED BILLION, MAYBE THEY'LL STOP !

lol he gave them back their own money which we were holding against international law..but who gives a rat's behind about that? $1.7 billion is chump change .. it's funny how politicians use that to brainwash their public knowing full well that $1.7 billion is absolutely NOTHING .. the USS Zumwalt costs $4 billion + to produce ..a naval destroyer .. $1.7 billion will get them a nice tug-boat.
    The liberal BS talking point of giving them the money back. So if it was on the up and why did he not go through congress. And isn't giving money to known terrorists against the interests of the United states...treason. If it were not a treasonous act, it would of been announced and not huffed from the public.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    I think it's you who needs to fact check. Egypt began receiving aid from the US in 1978 under the Camp David accords.

This agreement was reached as compensation for maintaining peace with Israel. In other words, the reason they receive US aid is because of Israel.

The reason they can't accept Israel as a state is because the land Israel occupies was stolen from them. Israel didn't exist before 1948. That land was taken.

Israel is now in the hands of Zionist extremists. They are as radicalized as any Muslim group. They've killed innocent men, women, and children.

They've shot up churches and hospitals. Killed civilians in the streets who weren't guilty of anything. Knocked down houses on land that doesn't belong to israel and built settlements there in place.

Also, israel is hardly an ally of the USA.

Israel reborn in 1948, existed long before that though.

2,000 years before the pedophile Mohamhead was raping Aisha, Israel already existed. 2,000 years after Mecca is dust, Israel will still exist.

Israel is`the one shooting up churches ? Bwahahaha.

Israel tries not to kill 'innocent civilians', whereas the Ahabs intentionally target civilians.

More settlements pls, it's Jewish land. Won in war.

If Israel was smart they'd take more land every fucking time the Moozies launch a rocket or launch an attack.

ISRAEL AKBAR

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Israel reborn in 1948, existed long before that though.

2,000 years before the pedophile Mohamhead was raping Aisha, Israel already existed. 2,000 years after Mecca is dust, Israel will still exist.

Israel is`the one shooting up churches ? Bwahahaha.

Israel tries not to kill 'innocent civilians', whereas the Ahabs intentionally target civilians.

More settlements pls, it's Jewish land. Won in war.

If Israel was smart they'd take more land every fucking time the Moozies launch a rocket or launch an attack.

ISRAEL AKBAR
    Total bullshit. Never any verified records of any nation called Israel in the ancient past. Rome destroyed Jerusalem in 76 A.D. but no nation called Israel as Jerusalem was occupied by many non Jews as a point of fact.

The land Israel currently occupies has never been called israel prior to 1948.

They stole everything.

Here are some excerpts from the links you provided, which I'm sure you read? My intent is not to argue with you here, but focus on what's really happening. There's facts, opinions, and bias. Let's just focus on the facts and take the whole picture into account. Nothing to do with Trump/Obama yada yada..that stuff is irrelevant in the big picture (banks, economies, coups).

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...x-it-quicktake

"Output took a precipitous downturn in August 2017 in part because U.S. sanctions restricted Venezuela’s ability to borrow from American investors or access U.S. financial markets. In January, new penalties effectively blocked Venezuela from exporting crude to the U.S., its biggest customer. Those sanctions also barred U.S. companies from selling Venezuela the petroleum distillate it needs to dilute its heavy crude, further hindering its ability to export."

"The U.S. presumably would lift its sanctions if Maduro, Chavez’s chosen successor, were to be ousted and Guaido, the head of the National Assembly, to assume real power. Guaido has announced his picks for new boards for the state oil company, Petroleos de Venezuela SA, and its U.S. refining arm, Citgo. They include industry veterans whose credibility could help attract the investment needed to expand exploration and production. An investor-friendly Venezuela could expect to tap financing from the International Monetary Fund and World Bank, Wall Street, foreign oil companies and Venezuelans moving money back into the country."

Sanctions, IMF, Wall Street .. Need I say more?

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/...e-predictable/

"A prime example of this divorce between intentions and actual consequences is price controls. In 2014, Venezuela’s new Fair Price Law capped the price of goods and services and established a sentence of up to 14 years in prison for those caught “hoarding,” “overcharging,” or “trafficking food.” There is ample economic history revealing the consequences of price controls, which disrupt the equilibrium price set through the interaction between supply and demand."

2014 ring a bell? Sanctions were placed on their economy before the implementation of this law. Funny how this article fails to mention that (intentionally misleading readers).

https://www.forbes.com/sites/simonco.../#489714844779

"If Venezuela follows the same economic path as the former communist countries of eastern Europe, then it could take until 2025 to recover to where it was in 2013. That was the year before Venezuela's economy began to collapse."

This article is great, it really hits the nail on the head. Sanctions were placed on their economy in 2014, however the economy seemed to be OKAY in 2013 according to the article (prior to sanctions).
    problem is trump didn't have sanctions on em until 2017 and the brain drain and loss of intellectual property was the main cause of the economic downturn when the state took over hte oil/mineral industries and tried to robbed the private companies of their assets,that was followed by the chavez/maduro taking control of the courts too

international courts found vz guilty of steal assets from private companies and ordered the country to pay billions,vz also defaulted on their bonds cutting off us/international markets for funding plus in 2017 the u.s was energy independent and didn't need sour crude from vz anymore thanks to fracking

LMAO, you're a joke man, literally a joke. Took you to school last time around about taxes/FA recruiting, and I'd take you back once more, but you're an utter waste of time. My IQ was enough to land me three diplomas which actually make me somewhat relevant in this world. You on the other hand, safe to say that you're oblivious to the world of higher education. Props to your internet provider though, they did a hell of a job running cable to your trailer-park residence. If you need a referral bonus to make rent, do let me know, I'm looking to make a switch.
    LMAO @ the lame trailer park retort. Get some new material.

I don't need to brag about the degrees and diplomas I've attained or the wealth I've accumulated because I'm not looking to impress some blowhard douchenozzle on an internet forum.

But if it makes you feel better or more secure about your self worth to toot your own horn, more power to you, Quacky.

Not impressed at all with your claims to 'higher education' because the truth is you can't fix stupid. Seen plenty of fools with parchment on the wall. I'm sure you're one of them.

Frankly, I think you're an asshole but I will give you credit for one thing.

Your assessment of Derek Carr is pretty accurate.

Even a broken clock....

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to navigation
    Jump to search
    Countries that have sanctioned Venezuela
    Venezuela
    Countries that introduced sanctions
    European Union countries that introduced sanctions
    Non-European Union countries that aligned with sanctions

During the crisis in Venezuela, governments of the United States, the European Union, Canada, Mexico, Panama and Switzerland applied individual sanctions against people associated with the administration of Nicolás Maduro. The sanctions were in response to repression during the 2014 Venezuelan protests and the 2017 Venezuelan protests, and activities during the 2017 Venezuelan Constituent Assembly election and the 2018 Venezuelan presidential election. Sanctions were placed on current and former government officials, including members of the Supreme Tribunal of Justice (TSJ) and the 2017 Constituent National Assembly (ANC), members of the military and security forces, and private individuals alleged to be involved in human rights abuses, corruption, degradation in the rule of law and repression of democracy.

As of March 2018, the Washington Office on Latin America said 78 Venezuelans associated with Maduro had been sanctioned by several countries.[1] Through April 2019, the U.S. has sanctioned more than 150 companies, vessels and individuals, in addition to revoking visas of 718 individuals associated with Maduro.[2]

These sanctions included freezing of individuals' accounts and assets, prohibiting of transactions with sanctioned parties, seizing of assets, arms embargoes and travel bans. Public Radio International said the sanctions targeted Maduro and Chavismo "elites" while having little impact on average Venezuelans.[3] The Washington Post stated that "the deprivation long predates recently imposed US sanctions".[4]

Beginning in January, during the 2019 Venezuelan presidential crisis, the United States applied additional economic sanctions in the petroleum, gold, mining and banking industries. A United Nations report stated that although the "pervasive and devastating economic and social crisis began before the imposition of the first economic sanctions", the new sanctions could worsen the situation.[5][6] In April 2019, Human Rights Watch and Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health published a joint report noting that most early sanctions did not target the Venezuelan economy in any way,[7] adding that the 2019 sanctions could worsen the situation, although "the crisis precedes them".[7]

wow we put sanctions on chavez/maduro cronies and somehow the left thinks this is the reason for vz hyper inflation problems,loan/bond defaults,court judgement defaults and shitty economy,never mind the fact that chavez/maduro tried to take over all controls of the oil industry and then ran the industry into the ground !!!

Total bullshit. Never any verified records of any nation called Israel in the ancient past. Rome destroyed Jerusalem in 76 A.D. but no nation called Israel as Jerusalem was occupied by many non Jews as a point of fact.

They stole everything.
    Well, I guess there was no land of Israel and the Temple and Western Wall was built by uhmmmmm, aliens ?

And King Solomon and King David didn't live in Jerusalem and were actually kings of uhmmmm, Venezuela.

And the ancient coins, currency, and artifacts throughout Judea and Samaria are figments of our imagination.

You're actually close to understanding something about the region though.

There was never a nation of Palestine. That was just a region.

In fact, it's mostly the Arab nations that are the artificial creations. Came into being after the dissolution of the Ottoman empire in 1922.

That's why if the revisionist historians are asked to name a king/president/ruler of Palestine....

Or if they're asked to state what it's borders were....

Or what currency they used....

Or what form of government they had....

They'll hem and haw and stammer like Lester Hayes.

So get it straight, there was never a nation of Palestine but there was most definitely a nation of Israel.

BTW, if you're curious about which group of people were the majority inhabitants of Jerusalem, you can check the census done by the Ottoman overlords of the city in 1905, and you'll find it was mostly Jews.

Jewish land. The owner has returned and he ain't leaving again. Deal with it.

They stole everything.
    and there was never ever a nation of Palestine or a peoples called Palestinians it was created by the u.n prior to that these peoples were independant tribes

What parallel could you possibly draw between Hillary Clinton and Ron Paul? lol do enlighten me..
    lmao "ones crooked and ones a nut job" good enough