Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brandon Marshall

Brandon Marshall

Brandon Marshall LB, Oakland Raiders
    Raiders LB Brandon Marshall (knee) said he has completely recovered from last year's knee injury.

Marshall's knee issues cost him five games last season. He's healthy now and will get in a full offseason. Despite trending down the past few years, the Raiders are counting on Marshall for significant snaps.

He was pretty bad last year, hopefully that was the injury and not age regression.

Tahir Whitehead is gona be ballin this year

Quote Originally Posted by APROVO View Post
    He will need to if he wants to stick around next year with his contract.

Quote Originally Posted by APROVO View Post
    If he drastically improves his coverage skills and Marshall/Burfict aren't able to replicate 80-90% of their prior form (they were both pro-bowl level linebackers at their peak), then Whitehead will be on the field quite a bit. We'll be in nickel/dime sets 60-70% of the game with 1-2 linebackers on the field.

Now you guys are scaring me.

Lee has improved every year...he was all over the field making tackles last year, and i suspect he will improve this year.

Quote Originally Posted by pfish57 View Post
    Lee has improved every year...he was all over the field making tackles last year, and i suspect he will improve this year.
    He was targeted 25 times by opposing QB's and allowed 20 receptions (80% completion) and a TD. His coverage skills (like Whitehead) are horrendous and have to be at least average in order to be a LB in today's NFL. However, he's lost 10-15 lbs at Guenther's request and hopefully that translates to improved lateral agility and pass coverage.

Whitehead was rated to #25 LB out of I think 96 Qualifiers per PFF in all the NFL in the 2nd half of last season. look it up. #trust

Karl Joseph will be playing LB in the dime. He can cover a TE as long as he knows where he'd supposed to be.