Thread: Washington Redskins most likely for hard knocks

Washington Redskins most likely for hard knocks

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...TzM4ee&ampcf=1

Good! Raiders a close 2nd. But I feel like Hard knocks will fuck our season up. We dont need that shit
    Too much distraction

Good. I thought it was kinda ballzy of Gruden to say "It would be a distraction." Maybe that's why. Gruden would probably instruct all the players and coaches mouths shut during filming to insure it would be a boring show. Do everything in sign language so the commenators have to figure it out.

I bet they are saving the Raiders for Vegas...

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    If the Raiders can manage a play off berth this year, they would be out of contention. So if Gruden doesn't like it, he better make it happen.
    Or I can see it now..."Gruden in his second year with a multitude of draft picks, still couldn't manage to make the playoffs. They are entering into a brand new stadium in La Vegas as a 7-27 team under Gruden's 2 year tenure. If the Raiders continue at this rate, look for the NFL to put a different team in this state of the art stadium."

AL Davis would tell them to Fuck off haha

Got a sick Video Right here tho

https://youtu.be/LSMZvAaYrr0

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Agreed. Much more interesting when there is a relocation involved. Given the schedule, odds are against us making the playoffs, and with Gruden....he ain't going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    Agreed. Much more interesting when there is a relocation involved. Given the schedule, odds are against us making the playoffs, and with Gruden....he ain't going anywhere.
    I don't see why they can't make the playoffs. The Raiders are one of the most improved teams in the NFL this offseason. Oh yeah, Gruden. He's the only one to stand in the way. Our defense is going to be fierce. Our offense should be able to score more points. Win the division.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    I don't see why they can't make the playoffs. The Raiders are one of the most improved teams in the NFL this offseason. Oh yeah, Gruden. He's the only one to stand in the way. Our defense is going to be fierce. Our offense should be able to score more points. Win the division.
    The general notion is Queefs and Dolts will dominate the division. Then our schedule in October is another piece that is against us. When I look at the Queefs, it's Mahomes, Kelce and Hill....but how much of Hill will they get 10 games? Defensively they can't get any worst. With the Dolts, it's Rivers and their pass rush. As for the rest of the conference, Indy should get the South, Pats in the east, the North, they'll beat the hell out of each other, Browns are the darlings at this point, but Pissburgh.....veteran team.. as for the wild cards, Texans(we do get to go to Houston though) should be in and the other should be the AFC west division 2nd place finisher.

Reuben Foster LB, Washington Redskins
    NFL.com's Mike Garofolo reports Redskins LB Reuben Foster was "sobbing" as he was carted off the practice field on Monday.

Per Garofolo, Foster's injury "happened away from the play," and it is believed he was "trying to avoid traffic and took a misstep." It certainly sounds like the 25-year-old has suffered a season-ending injury.