Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LaDainian Tomlinson speaks about Josh Jacobs

LaDainian Tomlinson speaks about Josh Jacobs

LaDainian Tomlinson gives his take on Raiders and Josh Jacobs: https://www.fresnobee.com/sports/article230429569.html

well, at least he's recognised as a real weapon by a grudgingly very good player.
    that websites advertising partners are an interesting look into the gaslighting america is suffering, new adblock time.

I don't give a fuck about LaDainian Tomlinson or what he says about anything.

LT was a beast! Why hate on him. Yeah, he screwed us over but I loved watching him play.

I see Josh Jacobs catching a lot of short passes with nice yardage after the catch.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    I see Josh Jacobs catching a lot of short passes with nice yardage after the catch.
    I didn't expect the Raiders to go RB in the first, but I am looking forward to seeing how Jacobs plays out. If he plays like a stud, the Raiders will be on their way.

I didn't see anything special about him looking at highlights. Looked slow. Reminded me of Latavious Murray. Hoping for him to be more like Tomlinson.

Josh Jacobs was a high school QB......wonder if Gruden will add the HB option pass to the playbook.....

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    Josh Jacobs was a high school QB......wonder if Gruden will add the HB option pass to the playbook.....
    I'm sure. Its a Raider tradition, Marcus Allen did it quite often.

Don’t forget about Chris Warren III,
    this guy could be a big weapon
    for Raiders running game....