Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Clelin Ferrell

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    Ferell is going to be a total bust.
    So out of the league in 3 years? :-)

I think he will end up being a 6-8 sack guy who can set the edge and play solid run defense. I also think he was the best DE available at the time we drafted him.

Ferell is going to be a total bust.
    ill counter this with Ferrell is gonna be a stud

Quote Originally Posted by srfndoc View Post
    So out of the league in 3 years? :-)

I think he will end up being a 6-8 sack guy who can set the edge and play solid run defense. I also think he was the best DE available at the time we drafted him.
    ferrell yr 1 6-8 sacks,career he will avg 10-12 sacks imo

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    ferrell yr 1 6-8 sacks,career he will avg 10-12 sacks imo
    I like his floor and am hopeful his ceiling will be even better. I think Guenther will be great for him.

Don't get me wrong. I liked the pick and thought he'd be a beast for us. But then FIB has to post something about him and whatever he posts proves to be the opposite. Call it witch craft. I don't know.

Don't get me wrong. I liked the pick and thought he'd be a beast for us. But then FIB has to post something about him and whatever he posts proves to be the opposite. Call it witch craft. I don't know.
    Stage 6 IS witch craft so look for that update soon.

Quote Originally Posted by NorcalRaiders View Post
    Stage 6 IS witch craft so look for that update soon.
    bro i thought we were past stage 6 a while back,lol

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/show...a-ton-of-sense!

One example of many!

Go Raiders and in Reggie, Mark, Chucky, and Mike Mayock I trust!

Worry about the transition into the NFL and then setting the edge. I wonder who his veteran is? This will be a tall order for this kid. It’s too early and there’s too much hype around the Raiders line. If Guenther doesn’t scheme up some pressure on the QB this season, this is gonna be painful to watch. I just see the unit as a whole improving rather than one guy shining. If anybody shines, it will be from the second year guys in the middle.

Ferrell has to prove his leadership.

I believe I read that he was their second ranked prospect behind Bosa. Bosa wasn't there, they couldn't find a trade partner, and they got their guy. No harm in that. I know a lot of us have said they could've gotten him at 12-15 but who knows? Also the phone wasnt ringing for a trade to 4.
    Last edited by Ra1derfan53; 05-15-2019 at 03:45 PM.