Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Clelin Ferrell

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    What Gruden would have given up for AB isn't relevant to the original point which was the original plan was to keep all 4 picks.

Clearly, if they were waiting for a phone call, as Mayock admits, that wasn't the plan.

Mayock said they took their guy, the one they wanted all along because what else can he say?
    mayock was waiting to get value at#4 which means trading down for more draft capitol,no calls came so he took his guy,the plan was not trading away draft capitol 3 1st rd pick and early 2nd rd pick,trading down you still get 3 1's keep 2nd rd pick and pick up value probably another 2nd rd pick (add draft capitol)

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    mayock was waiting to get value at#4 which means trading down for more draft capitol,no calls came so he took his guy,the plan was not trading away draft capitol 3 1st rd pick and early 2nd rd pick,trading down you still get 3 1's keep 2nd rd pick and pick up value probably another 2nd rd pick (add draft capitol)
    If Mayock was waiting for a call then doesn't that mean he expected a trade and thus, the plan wasn't to keep all 4 picks?

If Mayock was waiting for a call then doesn't that mean he expected a trade and thus, the plan wasn't to keep all 4 picks?
    it means we were looking for value and even if we moved down we would still have 4 picks in the top 35 plus another 2nd rd pick making it 5 picks in the top 40-45

it means we were looking for value and even if we moved down we would still have 4 picks in the top 35 plus another 2nd rd pick making it 5 picks in the top 40-45
    I feel like this is going in circles. If he was waiting for a trade call the plan obviously wasn't to stay with all 4 picks where we had them.

The fact we would still have 4 picks doesn't change this fact.

Maybe I'm just fucking crazy.

I feel like this is going in circles. If he was waiting for a trade call the plan obviously wasn't to stay with all 4 picks where we had them.

The fact we would still have 4 picks doesn't change this fact.

Maybe I'm just fucking crazy.
    your crazy,lol

this is what i heard happened "WE WANTED Q" HAD BOSA AND FERRELL EVEN AT EDGE,WHEN Q WENT WE THOUGHT THAT THE GIANTS WOULD BE WILLING TO MOVE UP A COUPLE OF SPOTS TO GET THEIR QB OF THE FUTURE BUT GOT NO CALL,SO WE STOOD PAT AND TOOK FERRELL,THIS WAS ALL ABOUT GETTING VALUE AND NOT RISK LOSING FERRELL,WE WERE TAKING FERRELL EITHER WAY

Ironically the GM who drafted "Q" got fired within a couple of weeks...LOL

Gase is an ass....

your crazy,lol

this is what i heard happened "WE WANTED Q" HAD BOSA AND FERRELL EVEN AT EDGE,WHEN Q WENT WE THOUGHT THAT THE GIANTS WOULD BE WILLING TO MOVE UP A COUPLE OF SPOTS TO GET THEIR QB OF THE FUTURE BUT GOT NO CALL,SO WE STOOD PAT AND TOOK FERRELL,THIS WAS ALL ABOUT GETTING VALUE AND NOT RISK LOSING FERRELL,WE WERE TAKING FERRELL EITHER WAY
    And this is based on what? Something you heard? Mayock was waiting for a trade call. Fact. He admitted it. There was no call. Fact. He took Ferrell the player he targeted. Fact.

This means the plan wasn't to keep all 4 picks where we had them.

It makes total sense too. You trade with the Giants and let them get their QB and you add an extra pick for yourself and get Ferrell anyway at 6 since no one else on earth would have taken him there.

And this is based on what? Something you heard? Mayock was waiting for a trade call. Fact. He admitted it. There was no call. Fact. He took Ferrell the player he targeted. Fact.

This means the plan wasn't to keep all 4 picks where we had them.

It makes total sense too. You trade with the Giants and let them get their QB and you add an extra pick for yourself and get Ferrell anyway at 6 since no one else on earth would have taken him there.
    same guy whom told me we had offered pitt a 3rd and 6th for a.b and that we did not have josh allen on our board at #4,told me Q WAS OUR GUY IF HE WAS THERE,i believe this source,he was on the money that we would move ose in a trade also,dude also maintains that karl joseph will be moved
    Last edited by mstrbass2000; 05-19-2019 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by F.I.B. Savior View Post
    Or how about Ray Lewis drafted at #26? I could name countless number of guys who were thought to be over drafted or under drafted.
    Like Fabian Washington going one pick ahead of Aaron Rodgers

same guy whom told me we had offered pitt a 3rd and 6th for a.b and that we did not have josh allen on our board at #4,told me Q WAS OUR GUY IF HE WAS THERE,i believe this source,he was on the money that we would move ose in a trade also,dude also maintains that karl joseph will be moved
    I was happy as Hell when Q went to the Jets. Thank God we did not get Bust.