Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: All DC ever throws are check downs?

Quote Originally Posted by crizpynutz View Post
    As long as he stays healthy <knocks on wood> and gets over 4k again, but more TD's and our running game does better... ;-)

If he gets to 5k then that would put him squaw in the elite passers of the NFL - and that would be amazing.

Our schedule really is awful, the traveling sucks....that will affect this team in the W-L column.
    the raiders are used to getting screwed on the schedule "it happens every yr" i wish we could be in a weaker division but it is,what it is and we were so close last yr to winning a lot more games,how many did we lose while leading intot he 4th qtr last yr before our defense fell apart and gave the games away

Hopefully Carr plays better this year, if he doesn't we'll move on. F.I.B. will just give him an A+++ either way. Last year F.I.B. was proclaiming we had the best wide receiver group in the league and any concern over our linebacker group was a figment of our imagination, that they were A+++ and not weak. Carr hasn't been the same since his injury. Hopefully he will show signs of being our quarterback for years to come because this year will be his last with us if he doesn't.

if the offensive line can protect
    Carr; then he should do ok....
    Really down to the protection he
    will get

Quote Originally Posted by elshagon View Post
    Hopefully Carr plays better this year, if he doesn't we'll move on. F.I.B. will just give him an A+++ either way. Last year F.I.B. was proclaiming we had the best wide receiver group in the league and any concern over our linebacker group was a figment of our imagination, that they were A+++ and not weak. Carr hasn't been the same since his injury. Hopefully he will show signs of being our quarterback for years to come because this year will be his last with us if he doesn't.
    The only way that works is if we have a top 3 pick in next year's draft. Because if we don't if there are any legit QBs who are really elite they'll be gone by the time we pick so forget replacing Carr that way.

We have 2 first round picks next year. If we need to move up to get a QB we can. I am hoping we don't. But if we do we wont win many games and ours will be a early pick. Don't think our defense will win is many games our q.b plays bad.

What's this bullshit about? He checks down more than any QB in the league by far.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Christ View Post
    We have 2 first round picks next year. If we need to move up to get a QB we can. I am hoping we don't. But if we do we wont win many games and ours will be a early pick. Don't think our defense will win is many games our q.b plays bad.
    Not sure it works that way. Lose a bunch of games like last year, we get the #3-#4 pick. A team with the #1 or #2 pick is not going to trade with us for a late first rounder. If we go 9-7, again, no team with a top 3 pick will trade with us for 2 later round picks. I'm guessing the Raiders take a QB in the late 1st or second.