Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tafur: Raiders Still Looking For Arden Key To Add Weight

Put Key on the same diet as Thor in Avengers: End Game.

You know some people can eat all they want and not really gain any weight; gotta give the guy time

I was watching a vid clip I think bk put up of Maxx Crosby. He said something like "they want me to put on weight but at 255 I weigh enough." HA.

Notice how Tafur took it upon himself to change the word "strength" to "weight".

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    Notice how Tafur took it upon himself to change the word "strength" to "weight".
    whaddya expect from a reporter,all they look for are eyeballs and clicks

Kinda frustrating he's had the ENTIRE offseason to add mass & he comes in looking the same...like wtf!?

Quote Originally Posted by APROVO View Post
    Kinda frustrating he's had the ENTIRE offseason to add mass & he comes in looking the same...like wtf!?
    Look what happened to Cooper when he gained weight and size. He couldn't catch anymore. His body didn't work the same. He got slow and tired.

Quote Originally Posted by fad View Post
    Maybe he doesnt have it in him to be a 3 down DE in a 4-3 defense. I dont know only time will tell.

He had a kid this winter and from Following his twitter feed, gosh that guy doesnt have his head screwed on straight. He is what you could call an emotionaly unstable person. I can say without reserve he went through a lot of stress this offseason. I hope its gotten better and he can use the little time left to get ready, but I wont hold my breath.

I think if we had to play today, no choice but to start Benson Mayowa and have Key sub on 3rd down.

4 months from now is Maxx Crosby ready? Quiton Bell? One thing is for sure that 2nd DE starter role is not secured as of now.
    Hope he's not Aldon Smith 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by LA R8R View Post
    I don't think he is that bad but he still seems to be lacking in the effort category. I think moving him to a situational pass rusher (he's not built to be a 4-3 DE) will help his productivity.

Quote Originally Posted by LA R8R View Post
    id take aldon smiths pass rushing abilities in a heartbeat