Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kyle rudolph about to be cut imo

kyle rudolph about to be cut imo

Kyle Rudolph TE, Minnesota Vikings
    NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Vikings have broken off extension talks with TE Kyle Rudolph.

He is not going to get cut, he has value on the trade market. He has 1 year on his contract.

we should take a flyer. not too confident about starting the rookie from LSU. TE needs to be Carr's security blanket. need reliable route running and awareness.

Quote Originally Posted by LA R8R View Post
    we should take a flyer. not too confident about starting the rookie from LSU. TE needs to be Carr's security blanket. need reliable route running and awareness.
    AB's going to be the security blanket. Waller will be the receiving TE and Moreau will be the blocking TE. Jacobs will also be a secondary option as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    AB's going to be the security blanket. Waller will be the receiving TE and Moreau will be the blocking TE. Jacobs will also be a secondary option as well.
    Add Renfro to that list of security blanket members. I think he is going to surprise people. Ryan Grant may start in the slot but I see Renfro taking that spot after he learns the system.

I like this theory the best. AB will be the Tim Brown and Rice. Jacobs will be the Garner, CW will be the Zack Crockett, Williams will be the deep threat. If Carr can't make it with this, he's a gonner.

Do they need a safety? Trade them for Joseph straight up

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    I like this theory the best. AB will be the Tim Brown and Rice. Jacobs will be the Garner, CW will be the Zack Crockett, Williams will be the deep threat. If Carr can't make it with this, he's a gonner.
    I hope this is the "take it back to 98" Chucky was talking about, and not the playbook lol.

He is not going to get cut, he has value on the trade market. He has 1 year on his contract.
    vikings are tight on salary cap,they drafted their new te,anybody think they would take a 7th rd pick ?? 6th,5th ??? kyle rudolph finished i believe #6 te last yr

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Christ View Post
    Do they need a safety? Trade them for Joseph straight up
    salaries are close but we would lose a comp pick trading him off instead of just losing him in free agency