Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Texans Talking Karl Joseph

I can see Karl Joseph ballin with the Texans. Playing with a big chip on his shoulder and having Romeo Cronell coaching him up. Hopefully the Raiders can get atleaste a 2nd round pick in return

with some half decent coaching there's probably a good player ready to break out

His strengths (as we saw last year) are playing in the box and against the run. He's not great in coverage nor great on the back end covering deep. We don't know what Abrams will look like yet in the NFL so I think its premature to anoint him KJ's replacement. That said, if someone offered a 2nd for him I would take it.

This is just a reporter from Texas USA Today throwing feces against the wall. The actually team isn't saying anything.

texas fan and his texans want list,raiders need to fleece em if they come knocking on the door

This is why picking up his option probably made sense. He'd probably have more trade value with his option year picked up then not.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    This is just a reporter from Texas USA Today throwing feces against the wall. The actually team isn't saying anything.
    Exactly...."Brian Gaine should......" pretty much a non news item to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Raidermackin View Post
    This is why picking up his option probably made sense. He'd probably have more trade value with his option year picked up then not.
    Not following you. MORE trade value if we picked up the option, yet you say it made sense not to pick up the option - as in your formula, he's less valuable in a trade without the option. You may be right, but I don't get the logic.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    The clue here is, the guy has obviously not watched Joseph play.