Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Rich Incognito?

Quote Originally Posted by NorcalRaiders View Post
    Let's see what the old crazy dude has left in the tank. He's good when he has his head on right.
    April 2 2019 , Richie Incognito struck a deal in his funeral home threats case -- the one where he allegedly went berserk in a mortuary last summer -- and will avoid time behind bars ... TMZ Sports has learned.

We broke the story ... the ex-Buffalo Bills OL was arrested in Arizona last August after he allegedly threatened to shoot staffers in a funeral home following the death of his father.

Witnesses allege the 6'3', 320-pound ex-NFL star blew up on mortuary employees ... threatening to damage property and telling them he had guns in his truck.

When cops came ... Richie denied the allegations -- but they arrested the 35-year-old anyway ... booking him for disorderly conduct and threatening/intimidating people.
    Video thumbnail
    THE BODYCAM FOOTAGETMZSports.com

But, Richie cut a deal with prosecutors last week to have two of his charges -- threats and damage to property -- dropped in exchange for pleading guilty to disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor.

Richie's punishment? We're told he was hit with 11 months of probation and a 90-day suspended jail sentence ... which means he won't have to serve a day behind bars if he does a mental health evaluation and completes anything recommended after that.

Incognito also has to pay fines, fees and restitution ... and isn't allowed to have firearms or visit the mortuary during his probation period.

Richie -- who played 11 seasons in the NFL and made 4 Pro Bowls -- retired from the league last April.

Quote Originally Posted by LaRaider2010 View Post
    April 2 2019 , Richie Incognito struck a deal in his funeral home threats case -- the one where he allegedly went berserk in a mortuary last summer -- and will avoid time behind bars ... TMZ Sports has learned.

We broke the story ... the ex-Buffalo Bills OL was arrested in Arizona last August after he allegedly threatened to shoot staffers in a funeral home following the death of his father.

Witnesses allege the 6'3', 320-pound ex-NFL star blew up on mortuary employees ... threatening to damage property and telling them he had guns in his truck.

When cops came ... Richie denied the allegations -- but they arrested the 35-year-old anyway ... booking him for disorderly conduct and threatening/intimidating people.
    Video thumbnail

But, Richie cut a deal with prosecutors last week to have two of his charges -- threats and damage to property -- dropped in exchange for pleading guilty to disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor.

Richie's punishment? We're told he was hit with 11 months of probation and a 90-day suspended jail sentence ... which means he won't have to serve a day behind bars if he does a mental health evaluation and completes anything recommended after that.

Incognito also has to pay fines, fees and restitution ... and isn't allowed to have firearms or visit the mortuary during his probation period.

Richie -- who played 11 seasons in the NFL and made 4 Pro Bowls -- retired from the league last April.
    I think the incident could of been exaggerated a bit. I don't know what happened, but if TMZ broke a story it has to be 100% true...who needs courts and laws. TMZ will just but the judge and jury. I would say 50/50 to truth/BS.

Quote Originally Posted by LaRaider2010 View Post

Video thumbnail

Since this all happened before the Raiders had him in for the workout, they must have been aware of it and invited him in anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Since this all happened before the Raiders had him in for the workout, they must have been aware of it and invited him in anyway.
    richie upgrades the oline,sign him !!!

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    richie upgrades the oline,sign him !!!
    Marquette King upgrades the punter position, sign him !!!

Quote Originally Posted by doctorraider View Post
    marquette king upgrades the punter position, sign him !!!
    yeah ok sign him too but i doubt it he pissed off the wrong guy

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    yeah ok sign him too but i doubt it he pissed off the wrong guy
    Yeah, I think he rolled his eyes at Gruden and you don't want to be on the wrong side of Gruden.

Marquette King pissed off Gruden, I see almost zero chance he comes here. He burned that bridge, fuck him. As for Incognito, I'm not really in favor of it, however, I"ll trust in Gruden to be able to manage him. I wish we had a better OL coach if we want to do that. Incognito isn't the type of veteran I would want any of our young guys following and he could become a disruption. His play on the field isn't my issue.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    Yeah, I think he rolled his eyes at Gruden and you don't want to be on the wrong side of Gruden.
    don't piss off gruden and you'll be fine but then again beware of pissing off any head coach in this league