Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Rich Incognito?

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    Raiders - Incognito waiting for NFL response before any deal is made.

Incognito was arrested in Scottsdale, Arizona, last August after throwing pamphlets and urns at the Messinger Pinnacle Peak Mortuary. Incognito also threatened to cut off the head of his deceased father for "research purposes." While the league hasn't provided any information yet about any potential discipline, the Raiders are still waiting to hear the verdict. According to Silver, they don't want to bring the Pro Bowl guard to town only to have him miss considerable time due to a suspension. If the discipline is on the lighter side, the deal will likely happen.

Incognito, a third-round pick of the St. Louis Rams in 2005, has started every single NFL game he has ever played in and has emerged as one of the league's best late in his career. After making only one Pro Bowl to begin his career, which came in 2012 with the Miami Dolphins, Incognito made the Pro Bowl every single year since signing with the Bills in 2015.

Incognito hasn't played since the end of the 2017 season after retiring, un-retiring, and then being released by the Bills, so Incognito could be a bit rusty after the time away from football. Still, the Oakland Raiders are still convinced that he could come in and make a difference.
    richie would be a huge upgrade for us at guard,solidifying the interior of the line to protect derek carr giving him time to throw the ball to ab,tyrell,grant,renfro

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    richie would be a huge upgrade for us at guard,solidifying the interior of the line to protect derek carr giving him time to throw the ball to ab,tyrell,grant,renfro
    ...and open up holes for our rookie RB.

Incognito is a psycho. But as long as he’s doesn’t abuse women or children, sign his ass up! If we had a rookie coach or the right leadership, I’d maybe say no.
    But I think Gruden and Mayock are big time. I think Crazy Rich tones it down a notch for Gruden & co.

Reports are, Tom Cable puts players through long long workouts. He needed 1 minute with Incognito. The guys is reportedly in peak pro bowl shape.

Now it’s all about what his suspension looks like (if any)

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post

Reports are, Tom Cable puts players through long long workouts. He needed 1 minute with Incognito. The guys is reportedly in peak pro bowl shape.
    Now itís all about what his suspension looks like (if any)
    Is that why? My guess would be that Cable realizes he doesn't have a choice in the matter. My other guess is the NFL will take their sweet time to evaluate him for possible disciplinary actions. Considering the Raiders are the only team in contention. The last thing the NFL wants is a team to move into a sparkling new Vegas stadium with any baggage from the year before.

Sign him to chop King's head off.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Sign him to chop King's head off.
    Lmfao. Yes!!

Barret Robbins had his fair share of mental issues; Richie prob reminds Gruden of him and that's why he wants him.

We just gotta make sure we keep an eye on him the entire week before we play in the Super Bowl.

Why does everybody keep shitting on Barret Robbins? Besides his Super Bowl fuckup he was great. We could use more Barret Robbins around here. Without the drug problem of course.

Barrett Robbins was a great center; might have been a different superbowl if he played

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Barrett Robbins was a great center; might have been a different superbowl if he played
    yes,great center with health issues,raiders should have had a chaperone with him the last night before the big game Barret would have shut down sapp and opened up massive holes for our running game and we would have had our 4th ring,samething if al davis hass not traded gruden to tampon 4th ring

I'm a Gannon fan for sure but he lost that game for us. Too many picks and did not convert enough 3rd downs.