Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NFL Draft Grades Using Analytics

NFL Draft Grades Using Analytics

https://www.rotoworld.com/article/ra...alytics?page=3

This guy repeats what many other couch analysts stated.... that Ferrell was taken too early and we should have traded back. They all miss the point that there was no trade back deal presented to them and he would have been gone by 12. I'll expect to see some "I was wrong" statements printed next year by these guys.

He also gives the Renfro pick a D even though we took him in the 5th which was exactly where everyone was saying he would be drafted in.

Quote Originally Posted by srfndoc View Post
    https://www.rotoworld.com/article/ra...alytics?page=3

This guy repeats what many other couch analysts stated.... that Ferrell was taken too early and we should have traded back. They all miss the point that there was no trade back deal presented to them and he would have been gone by 12. I'll expect to see some "I was wrong" statements printed next year by these guys.

He also gives the Renfro pick a D even though we took him in the 5th which was exactly where everyone was saying he would be drafted in.
    He also stated there were better players at the same position available. He mentions Sweat and Burns. I said from the beginning if we don't trade down we should draft Sweat or Oliver. Turns out, they were both available.

In the end, I liked our draft not because I thought we drafted the best talent available, but because we addressed many needs.

Time will tell how good this draft was. Maybe Ferrell shuts all the doubters up and proves them wrong.

No team would touch Sweat in the top 10 with the medical stuff (whether it was true or not). I like Burns but definitely think Ferrell is better.

Totally agree this is all means nothing until the season starts and we see these guys perform.

Quote Originally Posted by srfndoc View Post
    No team would touch Sweat in the top 10 with the medical stuff (whether it was true or not). I like Burns but definitely think Ferrell is better.

Totally agree this is all means nothing until the season starts and we see these guys perform.
    If that's true then those teams are idiots. Sweat is going to fuck the NFC East up.

I think teams were shying away from Swear because supposedly he’s gay.....look at the guy grabbing all over him, that’s not normal even the guests there were looking shocked at the behavior

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    I think teams were shying away from Swear because supposedly he’s gay.....look at the guy grabbing all over him, that’s not normal even the guests there were looking shocked at the behavior

His grandmother.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    His grandmother.
    Watch the video don’t stare at the thumbnail like a geriatric....the Male in the baseball hat is grabbing Montez ass and chest

Watch the video don’t stare at the thumbnail like a geriatric....the Male in the baseball hat is grabbing Montez ass and chest
    [email protected] Geriactic. I send my mom a link and she says "it's not moving"
    I don't think it's gay though. Look at the guys smile. He's singing "I'm gonna get me some money, I'm gonna get me some money".

It's the black Joe Biden.

What a reach with that video. Lmfao