Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An agents take: A fifth-year option guide for every team's first-round pick from 2016

An agents take: A fifth-year option guide for every team's first-round pick from 2016

An agents take: A fifth-year option guide for every team's first-round pick from 2016
    Joseph - ROFLMAO - wondering it he'll even make the team.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/a...ick-from-2016/

I really thought Joseph would be traded to the Cowgirls. Joseph just isn't a good safety. If he were in the 4th round, his play would be fine. It's what is expected from a 4th rounder. But this will go down as another Reggie reach. Let me set some people straight. Joseph should not of been drafted in the first round. His senior season he tore his ACL in game 5, I think. He had 4 interception and the stats looked fine. But when you see that he intercepted 3 passes in one game versus a division II opponent. Not so good. A good game against a division II school and Reggie bought in and just looked at the turnovers, lazy. The other 30 wish games of his career at West Virgina look like his turnover numbers with the Raiders. Not much.
    Last edited by psly2124; 05-07-2019 at 09:41 AM.

Who will start at FS this season? Or will it rotate depending on coverages? I assumed Joseph would move there but people here said he sucked at that position. I don't remember because I was drowning my sorrows by maybe the 6 or 7th game in. I barely remember the season lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LA R8R View Post
    Who will start at FS this season? Or will it rotate depending on coverages? I assumed Joseph would move there but people here said he sucked at that position. I don't remember because I was drowning my sorrows by maybe the 6 or 7th game in. I barely remember the season lol.
    Personnel wise, Lamarcus Joyner might be the best man for the job, if we're going 100% FS-SS looks, but given Joyner's ability to man the slot as well as deep, it will give Guenther options to toy with, Joyner is also an effective tackler as well, so, having him in the box is not really a negative either. I can see us mixing it up big time, once Abrams gets his feet settled. I think all 3 could see good amounts of time as the FS.

Abrams was drafted to play SS, the position that Joseph played. I don't care what the reporters are reporting that Joyner will play in the slot. He is the FS and was signed to play FS. He played FS the past two seasons with the Rams and was franchised as a FS. He played nickel his first couple of years and was average at best. The Raiders starting CB will be Conley and whoever wins in Mullen and Worley. The loser of that will play in the slot. Simple. Joseph is overrated and isn't liked by the staff, why do fans keep insisting he will be a starter. Jospeh will only see the field if an injury happens. It would not surprise me id he was traded during camp.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Abrams was drafted to play SS, the position that Joseph played. I don't care what the reporters are reporting that Joyner will play in the slot. He is the FS and was signed to play FS. He played FS the past two seasons with the Rams and was franchised as a FS. He played nickel his first couple of years and was average at best. The Raiders starting CB will be Conley and whoever wins in Mullen and Worley. The loser of that will play in the slot. Simple. Joseph is overrated and isn't liked by the staff, why do fans keep insisting he will be a starter. Jospeh will only see the field if an injury happens. It would not surprise me id he was traded during camp.
    You may be right, but I bet there will be plenty of snaps with Joseph, Abram, and Joyner all on the field at the same time.

im leaning toward us trading joseph away before the deadline for a pick hopefully joseph is playing at pro bowl levels so we can get a 3rd for him

i agree with you on joiner 100%

Quote Originally Posted by BoJacksonRules View Post
    You may be right, but I bet there will be plenty of snaps with Joseph, Abram, and Joyner all on the field at the same time.
    Who is Joseph going to play over? Mullen, is a better slot than Joseph. A free agent Joyner making 10 million a year. Or Abrams the first round pick of Gruden. All three players were brought in by Gruden and Mayock to play not sit on the bench. Joseph is the odd man out.

Who is Joseph going to play over? Mullen, is a better slot than Joseph. A free agent Joyner making 10 million a year. Or Abrams the first round pick of Gruden. All three players were brought in by Gruden and Mayock to play not sit on the bench. Joseph is the odd man out.
    joseph couldn't cover if his life depended on it,dude takes horrible angles and can't stick to double moves or crossing patterns,heat seeking missile with bad radar