Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Raiders invested on defense in the draft, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Oakland 3:16 View Post
    you have NO IDEA what their plan was for Key while he was away. Putting one an extra 10+ lbs won't be hard.
    This is correct. I think they said he's currently 235 and 270 was slow. So I'm guessing 250 or so is where they want him. He's only 22 so he's still producing a decent portion of natural growth hormone so it should only take a few weeks of hard gym work and lots of protein.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    Shut up you broke dick fuck. Guenther himself stated he told him he needed to add strength. So put that in your ass fagboy.
    Obviously you have a reading comprehension problem. It all makes sense now. GuamanianRaider was right you're special. You seriously are a dumbass. I know you can't help it because that's what happens when your Uncle is also your Father you inbred POS.
    Last edited by Oakland 3:16; 05-01-2019 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    This is correct. I think they said he's currently 235 and 270 was slow. So I'm guessing 250 or so is where they want him. He's only 22 so he's still producing a decent portion of natural growth hormone so it should only take a few weeks of hard gym work and lots of protein.
    The team might want to monitor his weight gain to make sure he does it right. That way he can keep his speed and quickness.

i just have to think of chocolate hobnobs and i put weight on
    Last edited by charlieinblack; 05-02-2019 at 03:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakland 3:16 View Post
    Obviously you have a reading comprehension problem. It all makes sense now. GuamanianRaider was right you're special. You seriously are a dumbass. I know you can't help it because that's what happens when your Uncle is also your Father you inbred POS.
    No reading comprehension problem for me but thanks for your concern. You and Guamanian, two fagboys who suck each other off.

Inbred? No cumstain, I'm not from some backward California shithole unlike you.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    Shut up you broke dick fuck. Guenther himself stated he told him he needed to add strength. So put that in your ass fagboy.
    "You broke dick fuck". I love it, reminds me of Active Duty Army talk, were you ever in the Army?

Quote Originally Posted by BoJacksonRules View Post
    "You broke dick fuck". I love it, reminds me of Active Duty Army talk, were you ever in the Army?
    No bro. Had plenty of friends in the military though. I took a different path

Quote Originally Posted by BoJacksonRules View Post
    Really? Reminds me of a 5 year old. Ever hear one get so mad and they are trying to call someone a name? It's like "I hate you! you're a.... and they mumble through a couple things and can't think of anything so they say "You're a poop and a pee".

The rugged calling of running a pilates studio. Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    Really? Reminds me of a 5 year old. Ever hear one get so mad and they are trying to call someone a name? It's like "I hate you! you're a.... and they mumble through a couple things and can't think of anything so they say "You're a poop and a pee".
    LOL.... Wut?