Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Raiders invested on defense in the draft, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Imasmashu View Post
    It’s premature to characterize Key as lazy, damn. He’s 22 years old in his second year and it’s May. Minicamp hasn’t even started yet. Kid has time to work with the staff. He was already meant to rush the edge to n passing downs as more a rotational player, which means he will be under competition to start.

I was still growing at 22 years old.
    Everyone else put in work. Not this clown. I said before if he doesn't improve significantly he'll be out of the league in a couple years. This dude put in no work and expects.............what?

He thinks he can just show up and his spot is getting handed to him on a platter? If he thinks that, then he's in for a shock because we just drafted one of the hardest working guys in the whole draft at his position. Maxx Crosby.

That boy is coming here to work and get himself a spot. He's hungry and coming to eat.

His lack of work ethic and entitlement mentality will lead him down the path to ruin a lot sooner than he thinks.

It’s premature to characterize Key as lazy, damn. He’s 22 years old in his second year and it’s May. Minicamp hasn’t even started yet. Kid has time to work with the staff. He was already meant to rush the edge to n passing downs as more a rotational player, which means he will be under competition to start.

I was still growing at 22 years old.
    Exactly. Some people need to step off the ledge on Key.

Quote Originally Posted by GuamanianRaider View Post
    You're special.
    i like the project kid quinton bell we got in the 7th whom weighs 240 currently with 4.38 speed,kid looks explosive off hte edge and is super agile

Quote Originally Posted by srfndoc View Post
    Exactly. Some people need to step off the ledge on Key.
    i like the kid but he was too weak to break thru and make sacks last yr,hopefully he added 10 lbs of muscle to he frame without losing explosion,glad we took a flyer on quinton bell whom looks explosive off the edge

It’s May. Key has upside in his second year. If he isn’t improved, he will ride pine.

Looking forward to seeing Lee this season.
    glad we waited on him,cheap deal helps cap if he doesn't work out no harm

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    So Guenther told Key explicitly that he needed to add weight and come back stronger and the piece of shit comes back the same and Guenther has to back pedal and say he's not concerned.

Arden Key is worthless, lazy, piece of shit.
    Guenther didn't have to back pedal at all. 1) we don't know what key weighs right now. 2) they don't want Key to get too big by saying when he was at 270lbs he was slow. And they don't want that. 3) you have NO IDEA what their plan was for Key while he was away. Putting one an extra 10+ lbs won't be hard.

You're a worthless, stupid, piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakland 3:16 View Post
    Guenther didn't have to back pedal at all. 1) we don't know what key weighs right now. 2) they don't want Key to get too big by saying when he was at 270lbs he was slow. And they don't want that. 3) you have NO IDEA what their plan was for Key while he was away. Putting one an extra 10+ lbs won't be hard.

You're a worthless, stupid, piece of shit.
    Shut up you broke dick fuck. Guenther himself stated he told him he needed to add strength. So put that in your ass fagboy.

Shut up you broke dick fuck. Guenther himself stated he told him he needed to add strength. So put that in your ass fagboy.
    Your calling players on our Raiders worthless pieces of shit.
    Do t be surprised if people come back at you.
    Then you call them standard South Park names.
    Stop turning this board into a HS smack talk board.

It gets old

Quote Originally Posted by GuamanianRaider View Post
    You're special.
    I have to admit i did laugh
    Last edited by LaRaider2010; 05-01-2019 at 07:12 PM.

OMG, dude, don't embarrass yourself with childish remarks and personal attacks like this. people will see these words, see you are from philly, and lump you in with the white trash uneducated people that plague the great city of Philly. do you really want that? try and show some maturity. I don't know how old you are, but if i was forced to guess from your words, I'd say late teens early 20's with very little education. god damn, atleast try and hide the lack of education and immaturity, you're on a computer for fucks sake, and could easily hide those things if you wanted to. come on , I know you can do it. watch, we are all waiting for your response....... make us proud !!!!!