Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Drafted Player You're Most Excited About

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Joseph's next big hit where he lays someone out in the NFL, will be his first.
    Come on, man. It's not for lack of trying lol. His reputation preceded him from college. The league already knew he was a huge hitter before his rookie season.

Players know who they need to avoid and he's definitely one of them.

They're doing a very good job of avoiding him.

Been waiting for 3 years for Joseph to lay someone out.

Hasn't happened yet.

Better happen this year, bcz unless he quits talking about knocking people out and actually starts doing it, the chances of the Raiders picking up his option are pretty slim.

Signed Joyner and drafted Abram for a reason.

Wouldn't say Joseph is a bust, but another Mumbles McKenzie miss.

Hasn't happened yet.

Better happen this year, bcz unless he quits talking about knocking people out and actually starts doing it, the chances of the Raiders picking up his option are pretty slim.

You really think this? Joseph played well last year. He was one of the least of my concerns let alone a bust.

Obvious choice but I can’t wait to see Ferrell. I hope he harnesses all this shit being talked about him being a reach and prove why we believed in his ability so much to take him at 4. Really a refreshing pick in my eyes.

Darkhorse is Moreau, think he has the chance to be a pro bowler, like Clelin he does all the right things

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    Obvious choice but I can’t wait to see Ferrell. I hope he harnesses all this shit being talked about him being a reach and prove why we believed in his ability so much to take him at 4. Really a refreshing pick in my eyes.

Darkhorse is Moreau, think he has the chance to be a pro bowler, like Clelin he does all the right things
    I think he can have a career like Brent Celek or the Eagles. A 10 year player in the league and good teammate. Good player but just not a pro bowls. Raider fans would be happy with that comp.

Hasn't happened yet.

Joseph is a bust If the Raiders felt he was a long term answer at safety, Abrams would not of been drafted. He played OK for an 8 game stretch. Never should of been drafted. It was a weak safety class and he should of been drafted in the 3rd round. Coming off an ACL injury. He was never a 1st round talent, even with a healthy knee a 2nd at best.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Joseph is a bust If the Raiders felt he was a long term answer at safety, Abrams would not of been drafted. He played OK for an 8 game stretch. Never should of been drafted. It was a weak safety class and he should of been drafted in the 3rd round. Coming off an ACL injury. He was never a 1st round talent, even with a healthy knee a 2nd at best.

This is probably about right!

What if Joseph makes the Pro Bowl this year? Is he still a bust then?

Josh Jacobs is the one I want to see the most out of all the draftees. I think he will be used a lot in Gruden's system. As far as Abrams, I've only seen the highlights on him, but Joseph looks like a bigger hitter than Abrams coming out of college. Abrams doesn't wrap up enough for my taste and leads a lot with his head. I really don't care if he hits hard or not, as long as he can cover and is a sure tackler.

Quote Originally Posted by srfndoc View Post
    Ferrell. I liked him months ago and he seemed to fall on many draft boards (most likely from his injury/limited combine workout) but I think he ends up being a stud for us and outperforms Bosa.
    That's interesting you say that because a friend of mine (Seahawks fan) was saying that in his mind, Ferrell isn't much behind Bosa as a pass rusher. He sees Bosa as a little better but only by a couple sacks a year. If that ends up being the case, then I'd say we're going to be just fine and happy with the pick.