Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Drafted Player You're Most Excited About

Drafted Player You're Most Excited About

For me, without a doubt, it's Jacobs. I think he's going to be way better than many think. He's going to shock quite a few with his versatility.

Abram. Violent thumper. Has the speed to be more than just a box player too. Could surprise in coverage.

Ferrell. I liked him months ago and he seemed to fall on many draft boards (most likely from his injury/limited combine workout) but I think he ends up being a stud for us and outperforms Bosa.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    Abram. Violent thumper. Has the speed to be more than just a box player too. Could surprise in coverage.
    You got that right. I already said it. They're gonna call us Concussion Nation before this season is through. We're gonna lay people out. Abram, Joseph, Mullen, Ferrell. Jacobs too if there's somebody in his way and he's a yard away from the end zone.

I can't wait.

Concussion Nation comin at ya!

to be honest a bunch lol

Jacobs though, as he will play a vital role in the offense.

Joseph isn't laying anyone out. You should realize that by now. Has the heart but not the voltage. He will put his head down and likes contact but isn't a true thumper.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    You got that right. I already said it. They're gonna call us Concussion Nation before this season is through. We're gonna lay people out. Abram, Joseph, Mullen, Ferrell. Jacobs too if there's somebody in his way and he's a yard away from the end zone.

I can't wait.

Concussion Nation comin at ya!
    I don’t know, Raiders will get killed
    with yellow flags if he just hits to hurt
    players....the refs for some reason watch
    us very closely and they trigger happy
    to throw the flag if they can....

Joseph isn't laying anyone out. You should realize that by now. Has the heart but not the voltage. He will put his head down and likes contact but isn't a true thumper.

Joesph did play very good last
    year; he had best season since
    he been with the raiders....not
    saying Joesph is great safety; but
    he did improve under Gunther

He'll lay them out he gets the chance. I have no doubt about that. Probably get called for some penalties too but if he knocks them out of the game, I'll take it.

Joseph's next big hit where he lays someone out in the NFL, will be his first.