Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some Reassurance

Quote Originally Posted by Saynt_Raider View Post
    I'm starting to really like this kid, he sounds like he has passion.

https://twitter.com/sportingnews/sta...19075716558848
    Yeah me too. He cried on the phone call. You can see his appreciation. I'm really hoping for the best for him.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    i liked ferrell better then josh allen,ferrell is a 4/3 edge player whom can set the edge and also pressure the qb,josh has questions as to if he is a pure edge or an off ball lb
    WE saw the lanes Arden Key allowed last year. Ferrell is a legit 4-3 DE. That ability to set the edge will make him a legit starter Day 1, not just a situational guy....like Key is at this point in his career. Josh Allen is a 3-4 OLB, not sure if he would have fit as a 4-3 DE.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    WE saw the lanes Arden Key allowed last year. Ferrell is a legit 4-3 DE. That ability to set the edge will make him a legit starter Day 1, not just a situational guy....like Key is at this point in his career. Josh Allen is a 3-4 OLB, not sure if he would have fit as a 4-3 DE.
    Which means, we have to stay put with our pick and use if on Ferguson if he's there. We need more than Ferrell and Key. Although I'm looking for some interesting schemes coming from Guenther as we saw at the end of the season.

Key needs to get stronger if he's going to be a 3-down 4-3 DE like Ferrell. At this point he's more of a situational pass rusher who did not play the run well last year. Hopefully that changes or we grab another true DE end like Jaylon Ferguson.

Hah Rawhead .... you beat me to it.

Dont be surprised if the Raiders avoid the sexy pick like CB or DE, & choose Offensive Line in the 2nd. Got some good players available for that position group. Great value too

Quote Originally Posted by APROVO View Post
    Dont be surprised if the Raiders avoid the sexy pick like CB or DE, & choose Offensive Line in the 2nd. Got some good players available for that position group. Great value too
    Cody Ford would be an absolute steal at 35

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    Cody Ford would be an absolute steal at 35
    Thats wut im saying. I see CB or WR going at 33 & 34 & ill be banging the table for Cody Ford at 35