Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the 2019 NFL Draft thread

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    I like the Crosby, Johnson and Moreau picks.....Renfrow I don’t like just doesn’t have the measurables and very tiny hands
    He also had the fewest drops they stated. 2%

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    4th rd is all about finding gems with huge upside,we got that in maxx,johnson and moreau
    If 4th rd is all about finding gems with huge upside, can you name the last gem we found with huge upside from 4-7th rds? Not counting Hurst who really wasn't a hidden gem but a medical risk.

Our 7th round pick. Is a Prairie View DE that runs a 4.38 40!
    Quinten Bell

He’s been a WR and a SS. Coached moved him to DE just last year and put on weight to 240. He didn’t lose any of his speed. He needs to learn the position of course but these are the HUUUUUUGE ceiling guys you like late.

At his pro day he would have scored top 10 in all his tests at DL AND WR. Nuts

Quote Originally Posted by Raidermackin View Post
    If 4th rd is all about finding gems with huge upside, can you name the last gem we found with huge upside from 4-7th rds? Not counting Hurst who really wasn't a hidden gem but a medical risk.
    we had reggie in charge,now its mayocks turn and i trust mayock a lot more then i did with reggie

Quote Originally Posted by Raidermackin View Post
    Tyvon Branch and Jelly. 4th rounders on any team rarely make an impact. It's about finding players that may contribute on 2 or 3 years. Players that can play special teams or backup starters. If the Raiders can get one player to start on day 3 of the draft it's a win. I really think Moreau is legit. hurst was still a risk. And he was passed over by every team in the NFl numerous times. Thats what day three picks are, risks and maybe finding a player that can contribute. They did it last year with Hurst.

overall this was a VERY solid draft that could produce 5-7 starters down the road.....excellent first draft by Mayock, with all the trade downs and solid picks he already looks like seasoned GM

I liked this year's draft. Again, no sexy home runs but I'd give it a solid B+

Quote Originally Posted by LA R8R View Post
    I liked this year's draft. Again, no sexy home runs but I'd give it a solid B+
    Fair grade. I wasn't cursing at the TV or throwing my remote by the 2nd round like usual with Reggie. Would of liked some trading on day one. Mayock did well.

The only time I really was bummed was in the 2nd round.
    We had pick #3, we needed a CB, 2 1st round guys Rock and Murphy were there.
    I thought AZ would be all over a tackle. But they took Murphy.
    Then Indy took Rock.

Shit!!

I would of liked to have seen us add a guard but overall I have to say well done Mr. Gruden and Mr. Mayock.