Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Raiders could pick Murray and trade him

  1. #1

    Raiders could pick Murray and trade him

    Don't be shocked if Murray is there and Bosa, Williams, and Allen are gone, that the Raiders draft Murray only with the idea of trading him. They do want next years draft in Vegas to be HUGE- so if they do grab him, and then trade him to Miami, NY, or someone with some value, they could get a mid round pick, a 2nd and/or 1st rounder next year.

    We will still grab a DT, DE and a RB within the first round. I wouldn't be surprised to see them grab a CB and a second DE in this draft within the first 35 picks

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    San Bernardino
    Posts
    1,063
    No....! ..!

  3. #3

  4. #4
    That would certainly be a surprise pick. I think a more likely thing is he's there at 4 and some team trades up with us to take him.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by srfndoc View Post
    That would certainly be a surprise pick. I think a more likely thing is he's there at 4 and some team trades up with us to take him.
    You think Tampa would take a QB? Why would a team go to #4 when they could go to #5? There isn't a GM in the NFL that thinks we are going to draft a QB at #4

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by GuamanianRaider View Post
    You think Tampa would take a QB? Why would a team go to #4 when they could go to #5? There isn't a GM in the NFL that thinks we are going to draft a QB at #4
    TB... no, but NYG/DEN/MIA/WAS could all be vying to jump up to 4 if Murray is there.
    Last edited by srfndoc; 04-22-2019 at 05:35 PM.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by GuamanianRaider View Post
    You think Tampa would take a QB? Why would a team go to #4 when they could go to #5? There isn't a GM in the NFL that thinks we are going to draft a QB at #4
    What are you talking about, many believe that the Raiders were the first team in the draft that wants to get a QB because of the poor performance of carr last two years. Then the Cardinals decided to murky the waters and say they are going to draft Murray #1.
    many people have reported Gruden likes Murray. so to say there isn't a GM that thinks Gruden could draft a QB at #4 is ridiculous. I doubt any team would trade to 1 through 3 because of rankings of Murray and Haskins, but 4th would likely be the highest a team would want to move up to because Raiders arent desperate for a QB, but someone would probably want to jump the Quarterback hungry teams right behind us that are more desperate, and we've made it known that we are open for trades, and everything is a possibility.
    Last edited by LaRaider2010; 04-22-2019 at 05:46 PM.

  8. #8
    I can only think of one time that happened. It was with Eli and Rivers. Only because Eli wasn't going to play for San Diego. Stuff like that happens all the time in the NBA, not in the NFL

  9. #9
    Senior Member rawhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Hollywood CA
    Posts
    5,339
    Quote Originally Posted by LaRaider2010 View Post
    I doubt any team would trade to 1 through 3 because of rankings of Murray and Haskins, but 4th would likely be the highest a team would want to move up to because Raiders arent desperate for a QB, but someone would probably want to jump the Quarterback hungry teams right behind us that are more desperate, and we've made it known that we are open for trades, and everything is a possibility.
    According to some on this board the Raiders are desperate for a QB this year. Don't be surprised if some think the Raiders should take Murray at #4 and trade the other two first rounders down to take Haskins.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    According to some on this board the Raiders are desperate for a QB this year. Don't be surprised if some think the Raiders should take Murray at #4 and trade the other two first rounders down to take Haskins.
    Double Carr insurance !

    Talking about what 'some[ people think.....

    Aren't you the guy that said there's a decent chance that no QBs would be taken in the first round ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •