Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kolton Miller feeling healthier and stronger

Kolton Miller feeling healthier and stronger

According to Vic Tafur Kolton Miller is up to 330lbs. Miller also feel healthier and stronger head into 2nd season.

Apparently you have to have a membership to read the full article.

He’s a worker. Sounds like he out in the work in the offseason. Keeping that knee healthy will be a massive key.
    If he stays healthy, he’ll be fine

Confident he can turn into a solid RT.

both parker and miller have stepped up and gained mass and strength,should be a big jump this yr in production

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    He’s a worker. Sounds like he out in the work in the offseason. Keeping that knee healthy will be a massive key.
    If he stays healthy, he’ll be fine
    That's what it sounds like. I was hoping that a good offseason workout program would benefit him and all of the rookies.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    both parker and miller have stepped up and gained mass and strength,should be a big jump this yr in production
    It's good to see that they both put in the work in the offseason. From what few recent pics I've seen of them. It doesn't look like you can really tell it either. Being 6'8" they both had room on their frame's add the weight.

I hope the Raiders take a late pick on Max Scharping, T 6 6" 327ibs and add him to the line. Will need some work. But might get him on the cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    I hope the Raiders take a late pick on Max Scharping, T 6 6" 327ibs and add him to the line. Will need some work. But might get him on the cheap.
    I'm sure the Raiders will draft a OL somewhere this year especially a G. Do you if Max Scharping is being projected as in the NFL? A G or T?

Quote Originally Posted by Oakland 3:16 View Post
    I'm sure the Raiders will draft a OL somewhere this year especially a G. Do you if Max Scharping is being projected as in the NFL? A G or T?
    A quote from Rotoword: "He might get a shot at left tackle, but might be best-suited on the right side where he has the potential to become an above-average starter."

Quote Originally Posted by Oakland 3:16 View Post
    According to Vic Tafur Kolton Miller is up to 330lbs.
    was it Miller or Parker who it was reported has been living with Gabe Jackson and eating southern comfort food to gain weight ? I hope he's doing it the right way, don't know if Gabes diet is the best option to put on lean muscle