Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ian Rappaport reporting live from Nashville reports on Raiders 4/22

Ian Rappaport reporting live from Nashville reports on Raiders 4/22

on NFL network, Ian rappaport says in regards to sending the scouts home and not to come back before draft, Ian is hearing that there is probably a suprise pick at 4 and thats why they sent the scouts home because they want absolute secrecy on their suprise pick at 4 and didn’t want leak. possible surprise mentioned by rappaport could be deven white, maybe a QB or OL. but this is just speculation on Rappaport.
    Last edited by LaRaider2010; 04-22-2019 at 07:29 AM.

Really depends who is on the board and if there are any teams that want to jump up to #4. If Bosa/Q are gone and we like White and think we can get him at 6 then I could see us doing that. Taking White at 4 when either Bosa/Q are still available seems not likely.

The QB talk is a smokescreen.... no way MM would sign off on that even though we know Gruden loves him some QB's.

Hearing more and more that Murray might be there at 4.... According to many more, Carr is the reason this team sucks.....

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    Hearing more and more that Murray might be there at 4.... According to many more, Carr is the reason this team sucks.....
    Murray could be there at 18 too or later. Carr is the reason? Maybe part, but I think no pass rush, no WR, horrible O line might have a tiny little bit to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    Murray could be there at 18 too or later. Carr is the reason? Maybe part, but I think no pass rush, no WR, horrible O line might have a tiny little bit to do with it.
    I agree with you. I don’t think it’s on Carr. Lots of other folks on here do.

Quote Originally Posted by LaRaider2010 View Post
    on NFL network, Ian rappaport says in regards to sending the scouts home and not to come back before draft, Ian is hearing that there is probably a suprise pick at 4 and thats why they sent the scouts home because they want absolute secrecy on their suprise pick at 4 and didn’t want leak. possible surprise mentioned by rappaport could be deven white, maybe a QB or OL. but this is just speculation on Rappaport.
    If this is true, might as well pack it up for the next 9 years where we'll spend at the bottom of the league. There are no surprise picks in the top 5. Only wrong ones. White is not s surprise. Murray might be but if there are teams willing to trade for the pick and give us more picks, another huge mistake regardless of what they think of Carr. Haskins at #4? Just plain stupid. OL would be a surprise but NO OTHER TEAM is going to swoop up and take a guard or center ahead of number 4.

So, The Raiders send their scouts home so nothing can get leaked, then they leak that there is something worth leaking?

Is Mike Silver using Rappaport's account?

Quote Originally Posted by RickRyb View Post
    So, The Raiders send their scouts home so nothing can get leaked, then they leak that there is something worth leaking?

Is Mike Silver using Rappaport's account?
    There is no leak. The leak is in Rappaport's fake news. If the Raiders take Simmons at #4, is that a surprise? No. Murray? That rumor has been going around for 2 months. Not a surprise.

Simmons at 4 would be a huge surprise.

If they blow this draft by grabbing Drew Lock at #4 or trading away a bunch of their #1s to get Kyler Murray...I'm done!