Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cardinals won't take Murray

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Maybe Murry makes it to #4 and Jon trades #4 to Washington for #15, their #1 next year, a #2 next year and a #3 this year.

Is that enough?
    I would do it reluctantly. Only because at 15 we probably won't get a foundation piece on defense like we desperately need. The payment in return is enough though. We'll just have to hope Washington loses a lot and wait for next year for our edge piece.

Maybe Murry makes it to #4 and Jon trades #4 to Washington for #15, their #1 next year, a #2 next year and a #3 this year.

Is that enough?
    If Murray is there at #3, Jets will find a trade partner. They are hell bent on trading back. Even if it’s only for Ok comp

Is that enough?
    Yea but i dont want us to trade down that far....
    Fu#k The Rest

Is that enough?
    I’d be happy with that if Q/Bosa were gone. We could scoop up a nice DE with #15, Burns or Ferrell.

2019:
    3 1sts & a high 2nd

2020 draft in Vegas
    3 1sts, 2nd & 2 3rds

That’s a load of young talent coming into Vegas

Fool is a Buster.

There's a photo that has been sense takkin off the net of baker mayfiefd Towering over kyler murray. Hes Not 5'10. I cant wait till Defensive NFL Monsters get a piece of him lol

Is that enough?
    More than enough.

Gives us the ammo to trade up and get a franchise QB in 2020.

I make that deal in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by APROVO View Post
    There's a photo that has been sense takkin off the net of baker mayfiefd Towering over kyler murray. Hes Not 5'10. I cant wait till Defensive NFL Monsters get a piece of him lol
    Russell Wilson is 5’11 and
    he pretty damn good for a QB

The ONLY thing I will guarantee anybody is that the Raiders WONT take Murray. Everything else is a possibility. LOL

So every team picks #1 through #4 have publicly said they are willing to trade back. Not sure if I've ever heard that before. Most likely teams are just saying that because reporters are trying to gain info for fans. But most of it is fake news. Good teams will take their player where he is if available.