Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cardinals won't take Murray

Cardinals won't take Murray

This put the Raiders in a bind. The Cardinals are angling for a trade down and being interested in a QB gets the most draft picks, without a trade. Q and Bosa are going to be the first 2 picks. That leaves the Jets with Allen or a trade. If Murray is available, I don't want him but how far will the Raiders trade down? Will they trade down with the Bengals or the Dolphins. They seem the most logical teams that will trade up an offer up a at least an extra first next year. I have no problem staying at 4 and drafting Devin White.

AZ, SF, Jets would all like a trade down in a perfect world.

Murray will go top 3. If AZ doesn’t take Murray, someone will trade up within the top 3 to get him.

The soap opera continues.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    This put the Raiders in a bind. The Cardinals are angling for a trade down and being interested in a QB gets the most draft picks, without a trade. Q and Bosa are going to be the first 2 picks. That leaves the Jets with Allen or a trade. If Murray is available, I don't want him but how far will the Raiders trade down? Will they trade down with the Bengals or the Dolphins. They seem the most logical teams that will trade up an offer up a at least an extra first next year. I have no problem staying at 4 and drafting Devin White.
    raiders are not stuck either way,i have 5 elite players on my board "bosa,Q,white,allen and oliver" and devin bush is just under this group by a small amount

So the draft is going to go
    1. Bosa
    2. Williams
    3. Allen
    4. ?????

Im confused here. Is this a rumor or an opinion?

The Cardinals put Josh Rosen in a promo video after they didn’t

http://arizonasports.com/story/19162...er-they-didnt/

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    The Cardinals put Josh Rosen in a promo video after they didn’t

http://arizonasports.com/story/19162...er-they-didnt/
    Smoke screen. They messed up and tried to correct themselves. They ain't taking Murray.

Im not convinced by the video. His status to his own word is murky so I dont think anything is certain.

5 days and this shit is mostly over...

Maybe Murry makes it to #4 and Jon trades #4 to Washington for #15, their #1 next year, a #2 next year and a #3 this year.

Is that enough?