Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: josh norris big board

22. WR D.K. Metcalf, Ole Miss, guy shouldn't be in top 50. Production sucked in college. Someone is going to regret using a #1 on him.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    22. WR D.K. Metcalf, Ole Miss, guy shouldn't be in top 50. Production sucked in college. Someone is going to regret using a #1 on him.
    dudes too raw with a limited route tree and his agility testing was horrible,maybe he will turn into something special but for his 1st few yrs he's gonna be learning the game,id rather grab hakeem butler over dk metcalf

He lost me at Kyler Murray being the best player in the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    yeah,this yrs qbs are middling to me but you know with so many teams needing em probably 4 of em go rd1

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    dudes too raw with a limited route tree and his agility testing was horrible,maybe he will turn into something special but for his 1st few yrs he's gonna be learning the game,id rather grab hakeem butler over dk metcalf
    If Al was alive you know where he would end up...

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    If Al was alive you know where he would end up...
    And then he would tell the world...

Get ovah it.

And Al would probably wind up being right.

Why ?

Because you can't teach size and speed.

Metcalf has both in abundance.

As long as he doesn't have stone hands like DHB, Metcalf is going to excel in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    And Al would probably wind up being right.

Why ?

Because you can't teach size and speed.

Metcalf has both in abundance.

As long as he doesn't have stone hands like DHB, Metcalf is going to excel in the NFL.
    The games I've seen him play he got winded a few times. I'm wondering if being that big has given him stamina issues.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    it wasn't that long ago every draftnik stated this was an awful year for quarterbacks, maybe the second round would be where the first guy gets taken if they're lucky then, murray measures in one inch taller than expected and he becomes the best player to enter the nfl ever in many of the same draftniks mocks.
    laughable.