K Daniel Carlson
    WR Marcell Ateman
    OL Justin Murray

Quote Originally Posted by EricAllen21 View Post
    Raiders have re-signed the following three exclusive rights free agents:

K Daniel Carlson
    WR Marcell Ateman
    OL Justin Murray
    good we got our fg kicker for the next 10 yrs back,now can we please upgrade at punter !!!

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    good we got our fg kicker for the next 10 yrs back,now can we please upgrade at punter !!!
    FFS why is the punter still on this team Bass?
    Fu#k The Rest

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    Excellent question. Worst punter I have ever seen at the pro level.

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    honestly i haven't heard anything on the bust punter but with 2 7th rd picks don't be surprised

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    constantly left our defense in bad ways on the field,fvcken kid sucked ass !!!

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Honestly, how does that happen? Is the ball different? Mental? Less steps? I mean, it's not like he's a DE that now has to beat a Pro LG around the edge...it's just him and the ball. It would be like a college golfer that drove the ball 300 years then when he goes on tour he's at 230.

Quote Originally Posted by SLO Raider View Post
    Honestly, how does that happen? Is the ball different? Mental? Less steps? I mean, it's not like he's a DE that now has to beat a Pro LG around the edge...it's just him and the ball. It would be like a college golfer that drove the ball 300 years then when he goes on tour he's at 230.
    Good question.

Think the answer might be that he never had a big leg to begin with. Guy was billed as a 'directional' punter from the get go.

Wasted draft pick.

It's mental focus. Gruden admitted to riding Townsend's ass after the Niner game....the following week, Townsend put up his best average....but after that......

Also I remember Chris Kluwe helped King out that one training camp where they were competing, adjusted one thing and it clicked. Kicking is a very fine margin.

I've asked that question to myself many times. He just needs to kick the ball.