Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Devin White

Devin White

He's flying in Wednesday for a two day visit per Ian Rappaport. I think he might be the pick over Josh Allen if Williams and Bosa are gone. It's also possible they could trade down with Tampa if they feel Tampa likes Josh Allen and pick up a 3rd and take him.

I like Q and J Allen a lot, but the more you look at it, Devin White is the most solid player at a position in this whole draft. A generational player who seems a can't miss. We are talking team leader and all pro. It comes down to, do the raiders value position over player. I could now see White going #4 overall and I would be happy.

No way we take him at 4 with all the FA LB signings we have made. I like the dude but we've got to go DE at 4 unless we trade back.

get him to learn from the two old geezers we've bought in for a season

They will trade back if Bosa And Q are gone .

Quote Originally Posted by srfndoc View Post
    No way we take him at 4 with all the FA LB signings we have made. I like the dude but we've got to go DE at 4 unless we trade back.
    Only issue is the new linebackers are on 1 year deals. With the tight end position becoming such a weapon, not having a quality ML is a problem. White could lock up that problem for 10 years with little risk. Everyone else except maybe Q is a crap shoot. I prefer Q over White. But if Q is gone then the trade down and getting White is an awesome move or just getting White at #4 and getting the DE later works for me. We would never regret getting White, cant say that about most of the other top 10 guys.

This all day.

Signing Burfict or Marshall to one year contracts have zero affect on who the Raiders will draft. If the Raiders feel white is a future all pro, he will be the pick, if they feel Q is a future all pro he will be the pick. The contract signed by Burfict and Marshall have little guarantees, the are both older and have had injury concerns the past couple seasons.

WHo's stalking who?

Quote Originally Posted by NASSIMTHEDREAM View Post
    They will trade back if Bosa And Q are gone .
    exactly what im hearing as well