Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raiders not interested in Josh Allen

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    its gonna be Q or bosa or trade down
    Oliver or Sweat.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    If the Raiders bring him in for 2 days and he's avail at #4 and the Raiders try to trade the pick, all that does is devalue to pick in general. Could be with a team who wants to trade for someone other than Allen. Raiders will have to stand firm on the pick and get extra value for it.
    I meant to jump a head of us. If somone really falls in love with him and think we are taking him, they might try to leapfrog us, which would help push who we really want down another notch. Huge stretch, but I was trying to come with a reason why they would bring him in if we have no intention of drafting him.

Or they could give us an offer we couldn't refuse. Just spitballin.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    its gonna be Q or bosa or trade down
    Or white...

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Christ View Post
    Or white...
    White may be the best overall player in the draft. If the Raiders have him and Allen ranked the same, go with Allen. I seriously doubt most teams have Bosa ranked as high as the mocks have him. Q? Not going to be very effective if there is no edge rush.

Q, Bosa, Allen, White have a one way ticket to Bustville LOL. Only two players in the top 10 are going to be superstars and that's Oliver and Sweat.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    White may be the best overall player in the draft. If the Raiders have him and Allen ranked the same, go with Allen. I seriously doubt most teams have Bosa ranked as high as the mocks have him. Q? Not going to be very effective if there is no edge rush.
    Q would still dominate inside with or without edge,kid is elite vs double teams and arden key and whomever else is playing defensive end would benefit bit time by having Q and hurst pressure up the middle forcing qbs into their arms for sacks

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    Q, Bosa, Allen, White have a one way ticket to Bustville LOL. Only two players in the top 10 are going to be superstars and that's Oliver and Sweat.
    Yawn........

I dont believe anything from the media about who teams like and dont like leading up to the draft. It's all a bluff. Big game of poker.

Quote Originally Posted by APROVO View Post
    I dont believe anything from the media about who teams like and dont like leading up to the draft. It's all a bluff. Big game of poker.
    sure,it's poker time where nobody gives out info unless its to try and cause a player to fall to em