Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Russell Wilson to Giants heating up

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    A few years ago Pennsylvania was voted the the state where the most unattractive people in the country live.
    I've lived in PA for 34 years. I can tell you we definitely earned that award. Yeesh.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    Cool. California is the place with the most leftist liberal retards in the country.
    but the leftist chicks in california are beautiful and very easy

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    wasn't russell wilson a virgin until he got married ???
    Could be, you'd have to ask him, but his 2nd marriage with Ciara, they didn't until they got married to each other...

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    I've lived in PA for 34 years. I can tell you we definitely earned that award. Yeesh.
    Really? Couldn't disagree more. Been everywhere and it's pretty hard to beat the ugly of Illinois people.

After them, it's a race between Wisconsin and Arkansas.

PA as a whole yes. But their is a reason the saying goes" ill take 2 pickets to titsburgh"
    There are some unbelievably hot exotic looking ladies in Pittsburgh. My college girlfriend was half italian / half irish and 100% crazy.. but she was amazingly hot. 5 foot 10 with huge perfect natural titties, naturally tan, great hips, brown hair and amazing blue eyes.. and there was a lot of them like her in Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh has a big italian and irish population.. but the mix of the two is damn nice to look at . If ya havent been to Pittsburgh, go and grab yourself an IC light, a sandwich at Primantis, and a hot italian / irish chick with perfect big tits...

Quote Originally Posted by ThePantyRaider View Post
    PA as a whole yes. But their is a reason the saying goes" ill take 2 pickets to titsburgh"
    There are some unbelievably hot exotic looking ladies in Pittsburgh. My college girlfriend was half italian / half irish and 100% crazy.. but she was amazingly hot. 5 foot 10 with huge perfect natural titties, naturally tan, great hips, brown hair and amazing blue eyes.. and there was a lot of them like her in Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh has a big italian and irish population.. but the mix of the two is damn nice to look at . If ya havent been to Pittsburgh, go and grab yourself an IC light, a sandwich at Primantis, and a hot italian / irish chick with perfect big tits...
    The women in Philly are hotter than in Pittsburgh especially the college chicks.

Philly is terrible. Pittsburgh is fun. Italian and Puerto Rican women, yes please.

Philly is terrible. Pittsburgh is fun. Italian and Puerto Rican women, yes please.
    LOL Philly is in no way terrible in anything except liberals, taxes, and parking. Other than that it's a world class city.

It's a dirty city with awful roads and annoying sports fans. Stop lying.