Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: State the facts- WHY DO YOU WANT CARR GONE?

im out of this thread

Wish Carr was more like Gannon
    with the bad attitude....If a player
    did something wrong you know
    damn well Gannon would be in
    his face about it.....

There are none!

Go Raiders and in Reggie, Mark, Chucky, and Mike Mayock I trust!

Man there’s no point anymore. Let the people complaining about Carr complain. He’s going to be here this season whether they like it or not. Time for Carr to shut them up.

Quote Originally Posted by CMB223 View Post
    Man there’s no point anymore. Let the people complaining about Carr complain. He’s going to be here this season whether they like it or not. Time for Carr to shut them up.
    I hope he does. It's better for us.

Would be strange and unexpected for Gruden and Mayock to get rid of Carr, but even worse if they didn’t get some Carr insurance. Here’s to hoping they pickup some Carr insurance in the second round or further down the line. Raiders don’t need a QB like they need other positions. But, a good prospect to ride the pine behind him AFTER they address the defense in this draft...now that makes sense.

Carr knows it’s his time this season.

I haven't trusted Carr since the day I saw him laying on the ground screaming "I broke my leg". That being said, I have now faith at all in any of the qb's coming out this year and there is no way I would use a anything higher than a 4th round pick on any of them, especially when you have much more pressing needs

Quote Originally Posted by wmike632 View Post
    I haven't trusted Carr since the day I saw him laying on the ground screaming "I broke my leg". That being said, I have now faith at all in any of the qb's coming out this year and there is no way I would use a anything higher than a 4th round pick on any of them, especially when you have much more pressing needs
    Cause he broke his leg? Is he supposed to get up on his own and stroll over to the sideline? I don't get how that lost your trust in Carr. I never trusted or wanted him, but his play overall has brought me around to wanting to give him a chance. I still think odds are we are looking at QB next year, but it's not because he broke his leg, it's because he could regain the fearlessness and toughness he had in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by wmike632 View Post
    I wouldn't take a QB before the 4th round either. Hoskins and Murray have one year of being a starter. Lock looks like Jay Cutler and Jones and Grier should be 4th round QB's that will be taken higher.