Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who still says Carr will be traded or released?

I thought FIB didn't want us to discuss anything he posts on here?

Carr the starter for 2019,
    but do not be surprised
    if the Raiders draft QB in the
    first or second round to
    study under him...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Carr the starter for 2019,
    but do not be surprised
    if the Raiders draft QB in the
    first or second round to
    study under him...
    I will be very surprised actually. These first 4 picks need to be satarters, or players in the rotation. Not for a player who’s going to riding pine just to learn under Carr.

With Mike Glennon, Landry Jones, and Nate Petterman rounding out our QB depth, I highly doubt we will be drafting a QB in any round. Let alone releasing or trading Carr which was the original point of this thread.

Go Raiders and in Reggie, Mark, Chucky, and Mike Mayock I trust!

Im with the majority here.....I just want to win! weather its with DC or not I want the Raiders to WIN!!

Im a RAIDER fan.....not a Carr fan. He's obviously had his ups and downs. I want whats best for the Raiders. Getting rid of him with all these new weapons is not in our best interest.

Predicting whether Carr gets traded is useless. A clearer sign will be "do the Raiders draft a QB this year in the first two rounds?". If they do then the writing is on the wall for Carr's departure before next year.

The cap hit would be too high to release Carr this year. I hope it doesn't happen but I wonder if Jon would try to trade Carr to Jay Gruden. Hopefully this is all smoke screen to try and get an offer for our #4 pick.

Last call! Not one member has stepped up and said Carr will be traded or released since I wrote this thread a couple of days ago. The closest thing I've read is he will do one more year, then he's gone after that. Well, I guess that buys you a little more time.

I'm glad you have all seen the light and have backed off your stance that Carr will be traded or flat out released this year, as many were beating this drum all last season and well into the off-season.

One particular member who has gone into hiding, who has claimed to have blocked me (who I know is reading this right this very second) has one last opportunity to 'say I told you so' if this scenario were to come to fruition. I guess he has finally seen the light as well.

Be good Nation! I expect Carr's best season as a pro to happen this year wearing the Silver and Black! And if this proclamation comes true, Carr will win league MVP!

A release would never happen. A trade would take a kings ransom, as any player in the league has his price. But again, if you have one of the best QB's in the NFL, why trade him for an unknown commodity? Again, makes no sense!

Long live and God love Derek Carr! We are lucky to have him Nation!

Quote Originally Posted by F.I.B. Savior View Post
    Last call! Not one member has stepped up and said Carr will be traded or released since I wrote this thread a couple of days ago. The closest thing I've read is he will do one more year, then he's gone after that. Well, I guess that buys you a little more time.

I'm glad you have all seen the light and have backed off your stance that Carr will be traded or flat out released this year, as many were beating this drum all last season and well into the off-season.

One particular member who has gone into hiding, who has claimed to have blocked me (who I know is reading this right this very second) has one last opportunity to 'say I told you so' if this scenario were to come to fruition. I guess he has finally seen the light as well.

Be good Nation! I expect Carr's best season as a pro to happen this year wearing the Silver and Black! And if this proclamation comes true, Carr will win league MVP!

A release would never happen. A trade would take a kings ransom, as any player in the league has his price. But again, if you have one of the best QB's in the NFL, why trade him for an unknown commodity? Again, makes no sense!

Long live and God love Derek Carr! We are lucky to have him Nation!

Since you have a reading and comprehension problem, I’ll explain it one more time. I unblocked you when YOU started your shit with ME again last week. I’ve never said ONCE Carr was getting traded or released this year. I know that if he doesn’t meet Grudens expectations this upcoming season, he will more than likely be gone. I know this doesn’t compute for you in fantasy land, where this wasn’t a rebuild, and In fired Reggie we trust, and any other dumb cheerleader shit you say. Besides, you “design” your bullshit to not be discussed, remember dummy? Oh, one more thing, damn sure not in hiding from a cheerleader like you
    Last edited by Vioraider; 04-15-2019 at 04:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    Since you have a reading and comprehension problem, I’ll explain it one more time. I unblocked you when YOU started your shit with ME again last week. I’ve never said ONCE Carr was getting traded or released this year. I know that if he doesn’t meet Grudens expectations this upcoming season, he will more than likely be gone. I know this doesn’t compute for you in fantasy land, where this wasn’t a rebuild, and In fired Reggie we trust, and any other dumb cheerleader shit you say. Besides, you “design” your bullshit to not be discussed, remember dummy? Oh, one more thing, damn sure not in hiding from a cheerleader like you
    There you are brother! Right on cue! You never blocked me. You've been there every step of the way. You know it, I know it, and the entire board knows it!

And I said 'most of', not 'all of' my threads don't garner a response. For example, when I give a grade, there's no debate. It's like you failing a test in high school, and debating your teacher to change the grade. Wasn't happening then, and it sure as heck ain't happening here!

Keep reading and following me brother. You know deep down inside I bring you nothing but the truth! And my offer still stands brother. No man left behind. I made a promise to Al Davis years ago, that I would carry on his message. Help is here when you are ready to accept it!