Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ab twitter war with ju ju

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    I'm not sure if there's ever been another coach more overrated than Tomlin who's been allowed to keep his job this long.

Think about this...

Great coaches start a family of coaches. It's called a coaching tree. Belichick has one. Andy Reid has one. Mike Holmgren has one.

Mike Tomlin has produced zero coaches.

Amazing.
    I can't stand Tomlin but get your facts straight. Bruce Arians was the head coach of the cards and the bucs.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    I can't stand Tomlin but get your facts straight. Bruce Arians was the head coach of the cards and the bucs.
    I mean sure. If you want to count 2 seasons as a wide receivers coach as part of his tree, ok I guess. I was thinking more along the lines of coordinators.

I mean sure. If you want to count 2 seasons as a wide receivers coach as part of his tree, ok I guess. I was thinking more along the lines of coordinators.
    2007-2011 he was the offensive coordinator. Wrong again

AB needs to chill . He’s bored right now . Just enjoy your new teammates and team . Forget about all the dumb stuff.

Ju Ju is a good kid from what I here .

AB , not a good look on posting that DM... if anything it made him look worse than yeasterfay . A college kid asking one of the best in the game for help or advice - see nothing wrong with that

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    2007-2011 he was the offensive coordinator. Wrong again
    Ok. 1 coach in 11 years LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by NASSIMTHEDREAM View Post
    AB needs to chill . He’s bored right now . Just enjoy your new teammates and team . Forget about all the dumb stuff.

Ju Ju is a good kid from what I here .

AB , not a good look on posting that DM... if anything it made him look worse than yeasterfay . A college kid asking one of the best in the game for help or advice - see nothing wrong with that
    yeah needs to chill some cause ive met juju and that kid is a good kid,very respectful

I may be wrong but wasn't JU JU throwing some shade when he posted the pic of him catching a TD against the Raiders while AB looked on?

D1Tz0w0U0AARLNk.jpg

It is what it is nowadays; the kids today are growing up on social media....

AB is an idiot. Great player but a basket case. Goes after a former teammate for no reason. Starts controversy just because. Pure idiot.
    In this we agree. Until he got to the Raiders you could argue he was playing a game to get out of Pittsburgh, some people would buy in to that. Now, he looks like an idiot. Plain and simple. Be smarter than that.

Quote Originally Posted by droopy702 View Post
    I may be wrong but wasn't JU JU throwing some shade when he posted the pic of him catching a TD against the Raiders while AB looked on?

D1Tz0w0U0AARLNk.jpg
    Yes he was, let's not act like Ju Ju is some innocent little doe here, but seriously, it was over and done with once he signed with the Raiders. No need to look back, this is a bad look for AB. Time to cut it out and move forward.