9 games played
    53 catches
    725 yards
    6 TD's

That's an average per game of:
    5.8 catches
    80 yards
    .67 TD's

That's not, awful statistically, but what about the context around all those numbers?

- Only had 2 games over 76 yards out of 9 played
    - Only had TD's in 3 out of 9 games

Basically in the 2 games against the Eagles and Redskins:
    - 18 catches, 397 yards, 5 TD's

In the other 7 games
    - 35 catches, 328 yards, 1 TD

Just like he did for the Raiders, he shows up once every 3 games. In this perfect scenario in Dallas where he was so great I just don't see how he's all that. I don't know if Carr just stopped going to him because of the drops, his checking out, giving up on plays, or what...

https://twitter.com/MattWaldman/stat...17718247215105

https://twitter.com/ChrisReed_NFL/st...30650372366336
    Carr was trying to go to him early but in the game against the Dolphins Carr threw deep to him and he stopped his route and it got intercepted. I think Carr gave up on him after that

Quote Originally Posted by crizpynutz View Post
    Amari Cooper with Cowboys:

9 games played
    53 catches
    725 yards
    6 TD's

That's an average per game of:
    5.8 catches
    80 yards
    .67 TD's

That's not, awful statistically, but what about the context around all those numbers?

- Only had 2 games over 76 yards out of 9 played
    - Only had TD's in 3 out of 9 games

Basically in the 2 games against the Eagles and Redskins:
    - 18 catches, 397 yards, 5 TD's

In the other 7 games
    - 35 catches, 328 yards, 1 TD

Just like he did for the Raiders, he shows up once every 3 games. In this perfect scenario in Dallas where he was so great I just don't see how he's all that. I don't know if Carr just stopped going to him because of the drops, his checking out, giving up on plays, or what...

https://twitter.com/MattWaldman/stat...17718247215105

https://twitter.com/ChrisReed_NFL/st...30650372366336
    one things for sure "i don't want us drafting another guy like cooper" whom lacks emotion and passion !!!

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    one things for sure "i don't want us drafting another guy like cooper" whom lacks emotion and passion !!!
    Doubt we will.....Gruden/Mayock vs Reggie

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders1992 View Post
    Carr was trying to go to him early but in the game against the Dolphins Carr threw deep to him and he stopped his route and it got intercepted. I think Carr gave up on him after that
    That's actually the video in the Matt Waldman tweet I included, good point.

My bad at work and didn’t want to be on my phone for too long so I didn’t open the tweets

Incredible, how embarrassing for Cooper, hopefully the Cowboys have that video when it comes time to talk contract. I'm glad Carr gave up on him.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    How long before AB gets completely ignored in this offense just like Amari did and he has a feud with Carr over it?

I say over/under 6 games.
    I'll take the over.

I expect Gruden to implement an offense that's designed to get AB a ton of touches.

I think we'll see lots of short passes/quick hitters that caters to AB using his quickness to gain early separation and Carr's strength of getting rid of the ball quickly with pretty good accuracy on short and intermediate routes.

If AB is hoping that Carr is going to extend plays like Ben and get him the ball on longer attempts downfield, he's going to be disappointed.

Hopefully, now that Mr. Big Chest has his guaranteed $$ and big contract he'll accept that his stats like YPC and TDs might be down and go with the program.

But since he's a prima donna diva and a jerk, I wouldn't count on it.

Chances are this is Carr's last year as the Raid QB anyway.

Then we can put up an over/under for the number of games the AB honeymoon with whomever is throwing him passes in Vegas will last.

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    I'll take the over.

I expect Gruden to implement an offense that's designed to get AB a ton of touches.

I think we'll see lots of short passes/quick hitters that caters to AB using his quickness to gain early separation and Carr's strength of getting rid of the ball quickly with pretty good accuracy on short and intermediate routes.

If AB is hoping that Carr is going to extend plays like Ben and get him the ball on longer attempts downfield, he's going to be disappointed.

Hopefully, now that Mr. Big Chest has his guaranteed $$ and big contract he'll accept that his stats like YPC and TDs might be down and go with the program.

But since he's a prima donna diva and a jerk, I wouldn't count on it.

Chances are this is Carr's last year as the Raid QB anyway.

Then we can put up an over/under for the number of games the AB honeymoon with whomever is throwing him passes in Vegas will last.
    i think carr and a.b are gonna surprise a lot this yr including carr and ab connecting a lot on longer passes,carr can be very accurate long when he has a wr he can trust and ab and tyrell williams can be trusted,people forget how good twill was just a few yrs ago when he had to takeover as rivers #1 wr dude went over 1000 yds and 7 tds has avg over 15 yds a catch for the last 3 yrs too

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    i think carr and a.b are gonna surprise a lot this yr including carr and ab connecting a lot on longer passes,carr can be very accurate long when he has a wr he can trust and ab and tyrell williams can be trusted,people forget how good twill was just a few yrs ago when he had to takeover as rivers #1 wr dude went over 1000 yds and 7 tds has avg over 15 yds a catch for the last 3 yrs too
    ...that'a a 50 million dollar triangle there.....we're laying money that they will produce big.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    ...that'a a 50 million dollar triangle there.....we're laying money that they will produce big.
    gruden will make this offense work,id love to see us grab hakeem butler in this draft with pick #35 6'6 230lbs with 84 inch wingspan 4.48 40 speed,no cb or safety can hang with this kid one on one or double teamed and he can play in the slot too in 3 wr sets,same as ab playing in the slot,dude will make us forget about jared cook as a lost threat on 3rd and long send him up the field and throw it and let him use that 6'6 fram and 84 inch wingspan vs tiny cb (avg 5'10-6-1)