Thread: Worley signs RFA tender

Worley signs RFA tender

Nice to know he will be back.

I totally agree. You need a lot of DB's in today's game and Worley is a good one.

I thought Worley played pretty well last season. Not sure he'll ever be a shut down corner, but the guy is a real sure tackler. Might even warrant a look at safety.

Worley was one of the better corners from last year’s roster. Raiders made an aggressive move to keep him and I’m glad he’s sticking around. He has something to prove also so that he can get some bigger money.

always nice to keep your own players as they know the system going into season 2 under Gruden

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    I thought Worley played pretty well last season. Not sure he'll ever be a shut down corner, but the guy is a real sure tackler. Might even warrant a look at safety.
    Agreed, Gruden highlighted I think the LAC game where Worley stuck his head into the run game, making sure, hard tackles. That's what Gruden wants in his players, he wants guys that play physical. I think that's why Conley didn't start a game, same with Melvin as well, Gruden highlighted Worley's physical play, hopefully Conley follows suit.