Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ziggy ansah

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    He looked 30 when he was drafted. Ansah is one old looking dude, he could be 50
    This is exactly what I said about him when he was in the draft. Somebody lied about his age.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    This is exactly what I said about him when he was in the draft. Somebody lied about his age.
    I agree. I don't think he would be willing to accept any offer until he checks out. He is confident it will be ok. If he doesn't get the deal he wants I could see him sitting out and just letting his body heal completely before returing.

Quote Originally Posted by Haji81872 View Post
    I agree. I don't think he would be willing to accept any offer until he checks out. He is confident it will be ok. If he doesn't get the deal he wants I could see him sitting out and just letting his body heal completely before returing.
    Yep, he stuck his toe into the market, Saints and Bills and didn't hear what he liked, guessing it was low ball offers, with some incentives. going to bet on the healing process and bring those positive reports to interested teams.

This is potentially good news for us. The market isn't what he expected so maybe we sign him on an incentive laden deal. Still would like to get this cat.

We need all the edge help we can get but didn't he miss most of last season with a shoulder injury?