Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Miller's new 3 rd

Matt Miller's new 3 rd

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ne-month-to-go

I don't see the Raiders passing up Quinnen Williams. I like Devin White...a lot. I like Q more. I don't like moving players but not doubt he can play DE. It would be a permanent move. A lot of players move up and down the line depending on downs. I'm sure the Raiders would put some packages together if he were drafted of Hall, Hurst and Williams together on the field. Also Rock ya sin is not better then deanne Baker. Baker is the 2nd best CB in this draft.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ne-month-to-go

I don't see the Raiders passing up Quinnen Williams. I like Devin White...a lot. I like Q more. I don't like moving players but not doubt he can play DE. It would be a permanent move. A lot of players move up and down the line depending on downs. I'm sure the Raiders would put some packages together if he were drafted of Hall, Hurst and Williams together on the field. Also Rock ya sin is not better then deanne Baker. Baker is the 2nd best CB in this draft.
    no way are we passing on Q at #4 and since when is rock ya sin a better pick then baker ??? not a fan of miller's mock,would have been fantastic with Q,fant,baker,ferguson

Getting White at #4 wouldn't be my first choice but getting Jaylon Ferguson in the second makes picking White less an issue.

#4) Q instead of White
    #24) Fine with Noah
    #27) pass on CB, id take the top interior OL Bradbury.
    #35) Seems we Gatta go EDGE. OSHANE Ximenes > Ferguson

This mock is horrible. How does this guy believe that LB is a bigger need on this team than edge when we were dead last in the league with only 13 sacks?

I do agree we need to get a CB in the first round. I would like it to be Oruwariye.

Everybody's on Fant's jock but we had Jared Cook last year and it didn't make a damn bit of difference as far as winning games. To me, I'd rather have Jacobs. Get a 3 down back instead of a rotation of midgets that can't block and are prone to fumble like we have now.

SWEAT
    JACOBS
    ORUWARIYE

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    This mock is horrible. How does this guy believe that LB is a bigger need on this team than edge when we were dead last in the league with only 13 sacks?

I do agree we need to get a CB in the first round. I would like it to be Oruwariye.

Everybody's on Fant's jock but we had Jared Cook last year and it didn't make a damn bit of difference as far as winning games. To me, I'd rather have Jacobs. Get a 3 down back instead of a rotation of midgets that can't block and are prone to fumble like we have now.

SWEAT
    JACOBS
    ORUWARIYE
    Disaster of a 1st round on your part

Would be an incredible 1st round.

Biggest freak in the draft at the position we need most.

Best running back in the draft.

Best shutdown corner in the draft at the next level with the size to handle bigger receivers to boot.

I saw maybe one mock with Sweat at pick 8. Almost everyone has him in the teens or twenties. Huge reach AT #4. Although I prefer Q, Bosa, Allen over White, at least he a dynamic player at a need position for the Raiders. And as long as we were to address edge later, its not a bad pick. Sweat with a heart issue at #4 is not happening.

I'd take Clelin Ferrell over Sweat all day long at #4. Maybe even Sweat at #24 after we get Q.

Q
    Sweat
    Fant
    Jacobs if he falls to second round.
    Last edited by rabidraider; 03-25-2019 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    I saw maybe one mock with Sweat at pick 8. Almost everyone has him in the teens or twenties. Huge reach AT #4. Although I prefer Q, Bosa, Allen over White, at least he a dynamic player at a need position for the Raiders. And as long as we were to address edge later, its not a bad pick. Sweat with a heart issue at #4 is not happening.

I'd take Clelin Ferrell over Sweat all day long at #4. Maybe even Sweat at #24 after we get Q.

Q
    Sweat
    Fant
    Jacobs if he falls to second round.
    Mocks don't mean anything. Most are, like this one, worthless.

Sweat heart a non issue. Biggest freak in the draft. Position we need most. Makes sense. Potential to be the best player in the draft.

Clelin I'd take at 24 not at 4 and not over Sweat. I don't think Jacobs make it to the 2nd round.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    Mocks don't mean anything. Most are, like this one, worthless.

Sweat heart a non issue. Biggest freak in the draft. Position we need most. Makes sense. Potential to be the best player in the draft.

Clelin I'd take at 24 not at 4 and not over Sweat. I don't think Jacobs make it to the 2nd round.
    Mocks show trends. Sweat not happening at #4, bank on it. Clelin Ferrell much better.
    Last edited by rabidraider; 03-25-2019 at 09:59 AM.