Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Raiders Targeting A QB In The Draft?

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    Not that I disagree, but the rest of the team is worse.
    Depends on what area you're looking at. We have possibly the best center in the game in Hudson. One of the best guards in Jackson.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    Depends on what area you're looking at. We have possibly the best center in the game in Hudson. One of the best guards in Jackson.
    Hudson yes. The rest of the line sucked. Jackson started his decline as soon as he got his contract. What did the Raider Online rank last year? 25?

I've seen enough of Carr to definitively state that he simply can not handle pressure.

He better get perfect protection bcz once a play goes off schedule he shits the bed.

Doesn't have a feel for the rush at all. Senses pressure when there is none.

Horrible footwork in the pocket. Doesn't slide in the pocket. Doesn't step up in the pocket. Derek 'sitting duck' Carr.

After watching him for the last several years, I don't get upset when he checks down. It's what he does best because of his limitations.

Rarely, if ever, will scramble for a first.

You can blame this on lack of continuity but that's getting old. The guy is now a 5 year veteran and every year has had an entire pre-season to digest any playbook.

Lack of continuity ? There's one thing that's been continuous. Carr's inability to handle pressure. It's been a common denominator going back to Fresno State.

Last chance for DC.

No more excuses !

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERMAN818 View Post
    I've seen enough of Carr to definitively state that he simply can not handle pressure.

He better get perfect protection bcz once a play goes off schedule he shits the bed.

Horrible footwork in the pocket. Doesn't slide in the pocket. Doesn't step up in the pocket. Derek 'sitting duck' Carr.

After watching him for the last several years, I don't get upset when he checks down. It's what he does best because of his limitations.

You can blame this on lack of continuity but that's getting old. The guy is now a 5 year veteran and every year has had an entire pre-season to digest any playbook.

Lack of continuity ? There's one thing that's been continuous. Carr's inability to handle pressure. It's been a common denominator going back to Fresno State.

Last chance for DC.

No more excuses !
    I agree. This year is huge

Jackson best position was when
    he was a LG....he decline when
    he was moved to RG....Let put
    him back at LG again and how
    he does....

Last chance for DC.

No more excuses !
    Do you just cut and paste this? Because you have 87 posts and I could swear 80 of them say the exact same thing word for word. And you've only been here for 8 days
    Last edited by rawhead; 04-09-2019 at 05:41 AM.

Do you just cut and paste this? Because you have 87 posts and I could swear 80 of them say the exact same thing word for word. And you've only been here for 8 days
    You have 4849 posts and I can swear you never say a thing worth reading.

Hudson yes. The rest of the line sucked. Jackson started his decline as soon as he got his contract. What did the Raider Online rank last year? 25?
    gabe jackson's best position is lg,not rg,so of course his production went downhill from there but some of that had to do with playing injured too though

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Jackson best position was when
    he was a LG....he decline when
    he was moved to RG....Let put
    him back at LG again and how
    he does....
    i agree 100% with this and it was one of the reason i was saying we would move on from ose since january,can't have the most expensive oline in the business while getting less the avg play we had to jettison pay off ht eline (exit penn/ose) add lt move the kid to rt move gabe over to his best position set the leftside up as a strength

Good. Very good.

But somehow I get the feeling that if Carr grounds the ball on 4th down again or pulls some other lamebrained horseshit play the Carr supporters will still be talking about his arm talent and telling everyone he needs more time.

No more excuses !
    and i think carr puts up his best numbers of his career cause he did it with crap last yr and still hit 69% and 4100 yds,now add in ab,twill,grant,jj,crowell