Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Parker Moves to Starkville, MS to be near Jackson in Off-season

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    Agreed, Key is fine. We saw what a development year looked like, he was close. To me, we have issues collapsing the pocket. We need an interior pass rush to prevent the QB from stepping into the pocket, once the pocket collapses, Key should be there off the edge waiting to put a licking on the QB. A QB is most comfortable when there is space in front of him to step into a throw.
    hurst will be better,pj hall should be better but adding Q TO GO WITH THIS ROTATION WOULD BE A MONSTER for us on pressure up the gut

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    Agreed, Key is fine. We saw what a development year looked like, he was close. To me, we have issues collapsing the pocket. We need an interior pass rush to prevent the QB from stepping into the pocket, once the pocket collapses, Key should be there off the edge waiting to put a licking on the QB. A QB is most comfortable when there is space in front of him to step into a throw.
    Key is fine? FINE?! Key is a disaster and a complete waste of a roster spot at this point.

Mack was traded at the last minute. Irvin gone mid season. You know what this sounds like to me?

EXCUSES!

Arden Key better show a GIANT improvement this season.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    hurst will be better,pj hall should be better but adding Q TO GO WITH THIS ROTATION WOULD BE A MONSTER for us on pressure up the gut
    Agreed, the rookies will be better, get a list of things to work on in the offseason, now they know the speed and a little about veteran Olines counter. Add Q for sure would be a pocket collapser....

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    Key is fine? FINE?! Key is a disaster and a complete waste of a roster spot at this point.

Mack was traded at the last minute. Irvin gone mid season. You know what this sounds like to me?

EXCUSES!

Ladies and Gentlemen, the award for most dramatic post of the day goes to......

Quote Originally Posted by GuamanianRaider View Post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, the award for most dramatic post of the day goes to......
    Arden Key was a colossal failure last year. His inability to bring down the opposing QB, even when he was able to apply pressure, is alarming.

At this point, he is a waste of a roster spot. For me, there isn't any other way to look at it.

A DE who can't bring down the QB even when he gets to the QB.

Useless.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    6'8 guard is a recipe for disaster,the hybrid dt's and especially pass rushing 3 techs would be getting under his pads and long arms all day long and killing carr up the middle,this kid has to stay at tackle where his long arms/strength/footwork and technique can be an asset

Didn't even think of the 6 8 frame. It would be an issue if he's too stiff and can't get low. Which most likely would be the issue due to his height. But if he could get low it would be worth it to give him a shot. A starting guard is worth more then a backup tackle.

Arden Key was a colossal failure last year. His inability to bring down the opposing QB, even when he was able to apply pressure, is alarming.

At this point, he is a waste of a roster spot. For me, there isn't any other way to look at it.

A DE who can't bring down the QB even when he gets to the QB.

Useless.

You are a waste of air

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    You are a waste of air
    Ok whatever bro.

EXCUSES!

He was drafted as a project with the idea that he needs to bulk up and fill out his frame. Facts aren't excuses just because you can't get it through your thick skull.

i'm giving arden key his 2nd season before labeling him a bust,lots of rookie d/e struggle with the game yr 1,huge gap in talent from college to the pro's,needs to get stronger,faster and learn technique