Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Parker Moves to Starkville, MS to be near Jackson in Off-season

I'd be curious to find out what Kolton Miller has been up to this off season. If he put in work like Parker did or if he just sat around on his couch all day eating donuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Raidermackin View Post
    If fans are never told of an injury, how would they know? Just start guessing? Or just assume everyone's injured somehow?
    Better than saying they should be cut or they should never be in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Better than saying they should be cut or they should never be in the NFL.
    If Arden Key doesn't show a MAJOR jump this year then he should never play in the NFL again.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    If Arden Key doesn't show a MAJOR jump this year then he should never play in the NFL again.
    Trigger much? LOL

Yes, Key needs to make a jump but I'm happy to continue developing him as a 3rd round pick under a rookie contract.

Exactly. Key wasn't drafted to start last year. He was drafted to play behind Mack and Irvin and hopefully phase Irvin out. Instead, Mack was traded last minute and then Irvin cut in the middle of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by srfndoc View Post
    Trigger much? LOL

LOL this guy has had some very entertaining posts since being here.

We’d had a few of him, cone in like a wrecking ball with sone good but some REALLY bad takes, then disappear post draft

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Exactly. Key wasn't drafted to start last year. He was drafted to play behind Mack and Irvin and hopefully phase Irvin out. Instead, Mack was traded last minute and then Irvin cut in the middle of the season.
    Agreed, Key is fine. We saw what a development year looked like, he was close. To me, we have issues collapsing the pocket. We need an interior pass rush to prevent the QB from stepping into the pocket, once the pocket collapses, Key should be there off the edge waiting to put a licking on the QB. A QB is most comfortable when there is space in front of him to step into a throw.

I would prefer he would be moved to guard. Which may be an option for Parker. Maybe a reason for the weight gains well. Getting up to 330 isn't going to make him quicker, it may be a bulk up to move to guard.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyRaider View Post
    I'd be curious to find out what Kolton Miller has been up to this off season. If he put in work like Parker did or if he just sat around on his couch all day eating donuts.
    im sure he's been putting on weight,getting strength training and learning his craft as well,gruden and mayock are on record as wanting to see a big jump from all of em,imagine if parker won out at rt between him and williams we would have the biggest tackles in the game at 6'8 330/350 lbs

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    I would prefer he would be moved to guard. Which may be an option for Parker. Maybe a reason for the weight gains well. Getting up to 330 isn't going to make him quicker, it may be a bulk up to move to guard.
    6'8 guard is a recipe for disaster,the hybrid dt's and especially pass rushing 3 techs would be getting under his pads and long arms all day long and killing carr up the middle,this kid has to stay at tackle where his long arms/strength/footwork and technique can be an asset