Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Devin Smith is not worthy of being a top ten pick.

Reggie McKenzie???

LOL, still better than hearing how The SAVIOR is going to walk us back from the ledge. I refuse to post in his threads. but I did see where it turned political.

F>U>Butthole would be ok if he didn't think he was better than the rest of us......A Savior...fuck off.

Apologies to all, I did mean Devin White. Regardless, I'm still not sold on him being the #4 pick.

Quote Originally Posted by shibumi View Post
    Apologies to all, I did mean Devin White. Regardless, I'm still not sold on him being the #4 pick.
    No problems bud, Welcome...We all make mistakes unless your the Savior.

No problem buddy...were just messing with you...I've said much worse after a 12 pack & half a bottle of Beam watching a Raider beat down!!!

no need to apologize,it's all good n a bit of fun

No apology necessary bro. We're all Raiders fans here and that's what counts. Don't let the people poking fun at you get to you.

If you saw the shit I went through all the years of being in Philly and growing up a Raiders fan you wouldn't believe it.

This ain't nothing compared to that so don't sweat it.

Thank you all for the kind words. but I own the fact that I made a mistake and I took the ribbing it was all in good fun. On the other hand my initial comment still stands Devin White should not be our pick at number 4. I do like Devin bush at number 27 if he is still available.

Thank you all for the kind words. but I own the fact that I made a mistake and I took the ribbing it was all in good fun. On the other hand my initial comment still stands Devin White should not be our pick at number 4. I do like Devin bush at number 27 if he is still available.

Absolutely correct. He shouldn't be a consideration at 4.