Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Josh Allen:

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    They make a highlight tape of the 2nd best end rusher and show him in coverage. He beat the tackle to the end. You see that in every game. Big deal. This idiot compares him to Khalil Mack. Just because they play the same position doesn't make them the same player. Allen does not rush the passer like Mack did. He was so much stronger. Find me a tape where Allen pushes tackles like Mack

now mike renner from pff is also an idiot huh,you do undersand that pff grades every play of every player in order to come up with their grades right

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    I never said he wasn't versatile. He will fit best as a 3-4 LB. Ideally a team that draft him would utilize him that way to maximize his skill set. The worst thing is for team to change what a player does best to make him into something he's not. If he's moved to DE that's what a team will be doing. It's possible he could do it, but why take the risk if he can't.
    josh allen can play both positions well his elite skill set transfers to the current n.f.l game which is pass heavy but he is also elite as a pass rusher,i have allen clearly behind Q THOUGH,SO IF ITS BETWEEN THOSE TWO ITS A NO BRAINER Q ALL DAY LONG but allen is a nice consolation prize

Mayock had dinner with Allen last night per Tom Pelissero Twitter. Looks like they like him. Still think Sweat a much better option.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    josh allen can play both positions well his elite skill set transfers to the current n.f.l game which is pass heavy but he is also elite as a pass rusher,i have allen clearly behind Q THOUGH,SO IF ITS BETWEEN THOSE TWO ITS A NO BRAINER Q ALL DAY LONG but allen is a nice consolation prize
    Agreed, either way, Q or Allen we get a contributing piece Day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    Agreed, either way, Q or Allen we get a contributing piece Day 1.
    probably 3 contributing pieces day 1 and 1 day 2 early we have the potential to get 4 studs in the top 35 picks