Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 49

Thread: Tyreek Hill Investigated for Battery on a child!

  1. #11
    I probably hate the chiefs more than anyone on this board, but I'm waiting on the facts, Hell Jussie Smollett taught me that.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    I have to agree with an earlier post. Being investigated is nowhere near being charged. Just an example, I have no idea what happened. His 3 year old fell off a swing and he goes to the hospital with a broken arm. All a nurse or a doctor has to do is suspect something happened and an investigation opens. Now if he broke the kids arm, the POS will be dealt with criminally and with the NFL. His track record isn't good, but I doubt he intentionally broke a 3 year old arm. A much as I hate the Chiefs, Hill deserves the benefit of the doubt. Now if his wife went to the hospital with a black eye and broken arm. I would say very good chance Hill had something to do with it.
    The same people that came to hunts defense are trying to defend this punk! As i noted numerous times about Hunt, i was always told to never hit a woman and i have lived by that. His girl friend at the time said that he roughed her up numerous times before finally giving her a beating. Said that he had a history of getting violent. His college coach kicked him off the team after hearing the charges and seeing the photos that were taken at the hospital and you are giving him the benefit of the doubt here? I know he fell off the swing set, that is what they have been to his house twice concerning his son.

    Teams took him off of their draft boards because of this, KC drafted him in the 5th round knowing the history and after a player on their roster had killed his wife then taken his own life at their facility.

    Not only does Hunt and Hill have issues, the NFL needs to look into what's going on with the Chiefs.

    Once you hit a woman you'll do it again and again and it is obvious with Hill that he has some serious issues and playing football is not going to help him get his life back together if that is even possible at this point.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakr8der View Post
    The same people that came to hunts defense are trying to defend this punk! As i noted numerous times about Hunt, i was always told to never hit a woman and i have lived by that. His girl friend at the time said that he roughed her up numerous times before finally giving her a beating. Said that he had a history of getting violent. His college coach kicked him off the team after hearing the charges and seeing the photos that were taken at the hospital and you are giving him the benefit of the doubt here? I know he fell off the swing set, that is what they have been to his house twice concerning his son.

    Teams took him off of their draft boards because of this, KC drafted him in the 5th round knowing the history and after a player on their roster had killed his wife then taken his own life at their facility.

    Not only does Hunt and Hill have issues, the NFL needs to look into what's going on with the Chiefs.

    Once you hit a woman you'll do it again and again and it is obvious with Hill that he has some serious issues and playing football is not going to help him get his life back together if that is even possible at this point.
    This is football not public office. If you dig up dirt a majority of these football players have violent pasts. I don't condone it or approve of it. But it's reality. Most grew up in lower income homes where violence is common. Just because these players become millionaires does't erase 20 plus year of being surrounded by violence. So kicking these players out of the NFL, doesn't change how they will act. Then they have no supervision and no income. Do you think the violence will decrease when the player have no money and no job. It will probably get worse.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    This is football not public office. If you dig up dirt a majority of these football players have violent pasts. I don't condone it or approve of it. But it's reality. Most grew up in lower income homes where violence is common. Just because these players become millionaires does't erase 20 plus year of being surrounded by violence. So kicking these players out of the NFL, doesn't change how they will act. Then they have no supervision and no income. Do you think the violence will decrease when the player have no money and no job. It will probably get worse.
    100% agree with you there.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    This is football not public office. If you dig up dirt a majority of these football players have violent pasts. I don't condone it or approve of it. But it's reality. Most grew up in lower income homes where violence is common. Just because these players become millionaires does't erase 20 plus year of being surrounded by violence. So kicking these players out of the NFL, doesn't change how they will act. Then they have no supervision and no income. Do you think the violence will decrease when the player have no money and no job. It will probably get worse.
    Once again making excuses for these clowns. I don't give a $hit how he was raised, we all come from different backgrounds, and we all have to live by the same rules.

    He is privileged to play a game, that pays him more money in one year than 99% of americans will make in a lifetime.

    He is a PUNK! Just like Hunt, and anyone that uses his upbringing as an excuse is an enabler. The NFL has a serious problem, and they are choosing to ignore it.

    I'm not sure what your point is with the violence decreasing when he has no money? Is it decreasing with money? If it gets worse lock him up, should have happened after he beat up his pregnant fiancée...how does he walk? maybe he's just another pampered athlete who gets chance after chance to prove everyone wrong and fails miserably at it.

    I can already see the posts now if he gets off screaming for the Raiders to sign this Punk, it's a shame we could have possibly had bookends Hunt and Hill...what a dynamic duo!

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    100% agree with you there.
    Why am I not surprised!

  7. #17
    It's not making excuses. There is actual evidence from studying how the environment you grew up in shapes your attitudes, views, and behaviors in life. Nobody is saying to give him a free pass. It's more about trying to understand the limitations of people who grow up in extreme poverty face as they become older. There are still consequences for your actions.

  8. #18
    Many of these kids come from single parent (or no parent) homes and that does effect their development and maturity level. It's not an excuse but it does make a difference:

    https://newsone.com/1195075/children...-u-s-american/

    I know I was a dumb ass kid at times growing up but I had a father there to set me straight when I was acting like a punk. I 100% believe in personal responsibility and there are kids that have had horrible up bringings but turn out to be great humans. The problem is that doesn't work out very often. You look at a guy like Bruce Irvin who should have ended up in jail but now has a successful career, a family and is a good human. The difference for him was the NFL got him straight and he had enough inside himself to take advantage of that and make something of himself.

    No easy answers here but Tyreek seems to be heading in the wrong direction.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakr8der View Post
    Once again making excuses for these clowns. I don't give a $hit how he was raised, we all come from different backgrounds, and we all have to live by the same rules.

    He is privileged to play a game, that pays him more money in one year than 99% of americans will make in a lifetime.

    He is a PUNK! Just like Hunt, and anyone that uses his upbringing as an excuse is an enabler. The NFL has a serious problem, and they are choosing to ignore it.

    I'm not sure what your point is with the violence decreasing when he has no money? Is it decreasing with money? If it gets worse lock him up, should have happened after he beat up his pregnant fiancée...how does he walk? maybe he's just another pampered athlete who gets chance after chance to prove everyone wrong and fails miserably at it.

    I can already see the posts now if he gets off screaming for the Raiders to sign this Punk, it's a shame we could have possibly had bookends Hunt and Hill...what a dynamic duo!
    He was at North Alabama or wherever he was Do you think any judge thought he had the talent to go to the NFL? No. So a pampered athlete given chances is a BS excuse. He got the same treatment any 19 or 20 year old kid would of received. I asked you if you thought the violence would decrease when the money ran out. It will only get worse. Do NFL player get more chances than others in society. Yes. It's because they can hire better attorney's. You can buy yourself out of trouble. Not saying it's right but it's the way it is. Im not saying it an excuse for what he's done. But being raised by scumbags, usually means the kids turnout to be scumbags. No adult supervision and no family values this is the result. Sure bad kid come from good homes and good kids come from terrible homes. I have no problem locking scumbags up, I don't think judges are harsh enough. They give violent people too many chances. You want judges to enforce the laws vote for conservative judges and politicians . If you want criminals to be given 30 chances vote for liberal judges and politicians.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakr8der View Post
    I'm not a lazy reader. You can hate the reporting all you want.

    There seems to be a pattern here.

    2014 charged with assault and charges dropped, maybe a little bit of cash involved to squash it...just an educated guess on my part

    2015 pleads guilty to domestic assault for Choking his "PREGNANT" Fiancee, Punching her in the face and Punching her in the "STOMACH" Hello...She is pregnant, with i'm going to assume his child.

    Now this and you are going to give him the benefit of the doubt? Nice, i would imagine that the child is probably the baby that he punched when his fiancee was pregnant.

    It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out, hopefully the Chiefs do whats right and cut him as fast as they cut the other PUKE!
    It has nothing to do with benefit of the doubt. If he’s guilty, he’s guilty. But when there’s an incident, and the police report doesn’t mention him (but does mention his fiancé), it’s irresponsible to even throw his name in the story. It’s only done to create a story and get clicks. Now if he did it, the law and the league need to handle it. But these writers are counting on over-emotional ass readers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •