Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyreek Hill Investigated for Battery on a child!

Tyreek Hill Investigated for Battery on a child!

KC has some serious issues, lets see how fast they cut this punk. It will be interesting to see how many on this board scream for Mayock to sign this punk.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...se-on-a-child/

What a punk. Mayock and Mark are not touching this guy. Poor child is going to need help. When he is a teen and he googles his dad guess whats going to come up?...

I have an 18 months old boy. Would die for him man. This stuff gets to me.
    Last edited by fad; 03-15-2019 at 12:58 PM.

He'll be on the Browns next week

I hate this kind of reporting. It’s so irresponsible. His fiancÚ was listed as an “other person involved” and he wasn’t listed on the police report. But they just blast his name to get clicks and say he’s being investigated. So then lazy readers rush to judgement. If he’s not listed on the police report, it’s fully possible he wasn’t even home.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayg0stylz View Post
    I hate this kind of reporting. It’s so irresponsible. His fiancÚ was listed as an “other person involved” and he wasn’t listed on the police report. But they just blast his name to get clicks and say he’s being investigated. So then lazy readers rush to judgement. If he’s not listed on the police report, it’s fully possible he wasn’t even home.
    There are lots of ways for a 3 year old to break his arm, Ill wait for more facts, but if he did this he should never see the field again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayg0stylz View Post
    I'm not a lazy reader. You can hate the reporting all you want.

There seems to be a pattern here.

2014 charged with assault and charges dropped, maybe a little bit of cash involved to squash it...just an educated guess on my part

2015 pleads guilty to domestic assault for Choking his "PREGNANT" Fiancee, Punching her in the face and Punching her in the "STOMACH" Hello...She is pregnant, with i'm going to assume his child.

Now this and you are going to give him the benefit of the doubt? Nice, i would imagine that the child is probably the baby that he punched when his fiancee was pregnant.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out, hopefully the Chiefs do whats right and cut him as fast as they cut the other PUKE!

I don't know how anyone can give this POS the benefit of the doubt. First he's pleads guilty to beating up his pregnant wife and now his kid is three years old and he's being investigated for breaking his sons arm. He should be suspended indefinitely due to his history until this is resolved. He doesn't get any benefit of any doubt.

I have to agree with an earlier post. Being investigated is nowhere near being charged. Just an example, I have no idea what happened. His 3 year old fell off a swing and he goes to the hospital with a broken arm. All a nurse or a doctor has to do is suspect something happened and an investigation opens. Now if he broke the kids arm, the POS will be dealt with criminally and with the NFL. His track record isn't good, but I doubt he intentionally broke a 3 year old arm. A much as I hate the Chiefs, Hill deserves the benefit of the doubt. Now if his wife went to the hospital with a black eye and broken arm. I would say very good chance Hill had something to do with it.

This guy had several red flags before he was drafted. Everyone gave KC kudos for taking a chance on him. He’s a dude that likes fucking with people that can’t really defend themselves.... He’s a bully. The Quiefs won’t cut him. They will hide behind the way the police report was worded. I give him ZERO benefit of the doubt. His track record is pretty clear. He’s a fuckin bully loser bitch, but hey, he runs really fast

This clown should have never been allowed to sniff the NFL along with joe mixon!

Every time they touch the football I hope the defender, what ever the fuck the team is punishes them