Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Charles Davis crushes the Raiders 1st round

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    agree on the te's take hock or fant,i have irv below both these young studs
    I don't think Hock or Fant gets to us. They are both going top 15. It's possible both go before a receiver gets taken.

Not a fan of that draft. I'd keep all the picks and do this:
    1. (#4) Quninnen. If he's not there pick White
    2. #(24) Hock or Fant if either are there, if not get Ferrel, Polite, or Sweat.
    3 #(27) Get the best player on your board at this pick regardless of position. Possibly DT if Q doesn't drop.

Hate the late round picks. Fuck drafting another corner or RB that high. Give me the best LB, DL available at both picks.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    I don't think Hock or Fant gets to us. They are both going top 15. It's possible both go before a receiver gets taken.
    Hock will go ealry ... I think Fant makes it to the 20ís and gets picked before us or Pats trade up and get him .

Irv Smith it is ... lol

If we donít get the top 3 ... I like The UCLA kid the most - Wilson ... high ceiling if he pans out. Iíd take him in the 4th if there and we havenít drafted a TE yet... donít think he makes it to round 5. He could even sneak into the 3rd if someone likes him a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    Not a fan of that draft. I'd keep all the picks and do this:
    1. (#4) Quninnen. If he's not there pick White
    2. #(24) Hock or Fant if either are there, if not get Ferrel, Polite, or Sweat.
    3 #(27) Get the best player on your board at this pick regardless of position. Possibly DT if Q doesn't drop.
    Hock and Fant won’t be there imo ... if we’re luck Fant will

Quote Originally Posted by NASSIMTHEDREAM View Post
    Hock and Fant won’t be there imo ... if we’re luck Fant will
    Chance that neither of them will be. That's where I gave the option of picking up the edge rusher with the #24. Best available at 24.